Bucharest, 21 September [CONFIRMED]

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
andreigheorghe

Re: Bucharest, 21 September [CONFIRMED]

Post by andreigheorghe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 pm

Try to use a different browser, or try to pass that security alert somehow (look for a button that says "yea sure I know this site's certificate is invalid, I don't care").
It's ok, a lot of https sites have this alert message, as far as I know :).
vladb

Post by vladb » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Only the ones with invalid ssl certs. Anyhow, that's the least of their problems; the site is horrible (as opposed to, say, the Konzerthaus website, which I find brilliant). I just went to the store to get my ticket. Course, that's not really an option if you don't live here ;)
margaret

Post by margaret » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Tom,
Maybe someone in Bucharest would be able to get tickets for you if you ask nicely ;-)

margaret
Laura

Post by Laura » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Oh dear! Ok, for all the people around here who don't know how important this concert is for me and how happy I would be to meet all of you and make it a special day: if you really can't deal with that webpage, just contact me, ok? I'd be very glad to help (especially if I'm asked nicely!)
That webpage is not only awful. It has also been down for almost 2 days (tuesday and wednesday). Together with the network of all the shops selling Cohen tickets, in the entire country. Just don't tell Cohen's management how efficient we are around here! :cry:

Laura
vlad

Post by vlad » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Tom, don't worry. Just accept the certificate and go on. Ticketpoint.ro worked for me. PM if you need help.

best,
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Mozilla is not letting me in and not offering any certificate, also; I am highly dubious about site which welcomes you like that. But we trust you :) I needed the confirmation of this link because I could include it on my site and put it beside Bucharest venue in tour itinerary here on the forum, in Jarkko's post. But we can put only trusted sites and official sellers (preferably venue itself) to avoid any later guilt for touting etc. So there's still no link for Bucharest show.

I presume that the name of the venue is spelled wrong in all confirmations and press releases, it's not "Arcul de Trumpf" but Arcul de Triumf? :) And I guess he's not performing on street beside the Gates, but I checked and you have some stadium nearby, with same name?
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Vlad,

I was referring to Andrei's link. I found this through Google - it's the one you mentioned and it's secure & official, and leads to Andrei's link, but now working, indeed, when I accept many certificates and clicks on "Make security exception" ... not quite trustful for online shopping, isn't it?

http://www.ticketpoint.ro/bilete/1/180/ ... nard+cohen
vlad

Post by vlad » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Yes, it is "triumf". There's a small stadium near there, there used to be some sort of sports-complex there, wasn't aware of it myself - I don't care much about sports (plus I was away for a while ;-)

The Ticketpoint online payment system seems to be administered by an Austrian company. I also found it suspicious, but what wouldn't one risk in order to get a ticket?! Also I checked and they seem to have a functioning hotline - both ticketline and the online payment guys.

So: see whom there?
:-)

best,
andreigheorghe

Post by andreigheorghe » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Guys, the site is ok, trust me. I bought two tickets in row 2 and I received them (by mail) about 4 days later.
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:30 am

Please, can you say this in Euros? :)
Preturile biletelor variaza in functie de categorie: 79 RON (in picioare, pe gazon), 119 RON (tribuna 2), 149 RON (tribuna 1), 249 RON (zona Premium), 349 RON (zona VIP – cu acces la bufet).
(My friend want to go to Bucharest, but the final plans aren't ready yet (depends what's easier to travel, Germany or Bucharest).

Obviously you need to buy red tickets (350 levi) if you wanna see LC.

vladb

Post by vladb » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Tom Sakic wrote:Please, can you say this in Euros? :)
Preturile biletelor variaza in functie de categorie: 79 RON (in picioare, pe gazon), 119 RON (tribuna 2), 149 RON (tribuna 1), 249 RON (zona Premium), 349 RON (zona VIP – cu acces la bufet).
(My friend want to go to Bucharest, but the final plans aren't ready yet (depends what's easier to travel, Germany or Bucharest).

Obviously you need to buy red tickets (350 levi) if you wanna see LC.
1 EUR = 3.51 RON, so the red (so called VIP) tickets are about 100 EUR.
Universalcat

Post by Universalcat » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Laura, May I take you up on the offer?

I can send you the funds, by mail or paypal. I just need one VIP ticket. Im not very important, but my seat is!
I'll be flying into Bucharest from Barcelona on the 20th just for this special show.

I'd feel better having a person from here holding onto it for me than trying to figure out the online payment and, worse, risking the notorious Spanish Post.

I'll send you an PM.

Thanks
Gregory

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”