Is the fall schedule complete? or shall we wait?

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ways_of_escape

Is the fall schedule complete? or shall we wait?

Post by ways_of_escape »

Dear Jarkko,

Is the partial list of fall schedule complete, or almost complete?
or is there a reason to wait, for many more will be added?

I'm asking because it would be hard for me to get to one of these concerts, but i'll go all the way if there aren't many more to come.

have you got any idea which other countries are about to be included in the tour?

O, What say ya? (:
"And those who ernestly are lost? Ah, they're lost and lost again"
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Is the fall schedule complete? or shall we wait?

Post by jarkko »

The fall schedule is still unfinished, and therefore the official announcement is a bit delayed.
Right now we don't know exactly when it will be made public, but I hope to get some info on Thursday in London.
I will be off-line from tomorrow until August 3, and during this period the websites will be updated
only occasionally. I will try, however, to post the fall schedule here on the Forum, if the tour
management sends it while I am in Canada. -- The unconfirmed concerts in Germany and France
(those that are already on sale) are supposed to be just a part of the whole tour.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
merrygoround

Post by merrygoround »

Hi, i get lost in all the threads and suggest we separate rumoured/confirmed venues by sections such as europe, asia, canada.... i heard LC will return to give a montreal concert at end of his big tour and want to find out as soon as announced, could we finetune the threads......thanks
Tim

Post by Tim »

confirmed venues are listed in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11571
and note that Tom has put a link there to the list on the official website at:
http://www.leonardcohen.com/tour.cgi which may be more up-to-date than this forum at any particular time, at least while Jarkko is on his travels.

Maybe when Leonard moves on from Europe we could add sections for Asia, Canada and ... isn't there another big country on the same continent as Canada? but for now, Europe is all there is!

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”