Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Paul Sakey

Re: Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

Post by Paul Sakey »

I have two single tickets for RAH Tues 18th going at face value £97 each
one is Arena E Row 18 Seat 31
one is Arena E Row 16 Seat 31
Anyone interested?
Paul
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Posting this more in hope than expectation ...

Does anyone have a spare ticket for Brighton for sale at cost by any chance? I am looking for one good stalls ticket (doesn't have to be central but must not be too far back as my eyesight is pretty poor these days and I want to be able to see my hero ...) I was supposed to be somewhere else on Nov 28th but that's fallen through so a road trip to Brighton has now become a possibility.

Pl PM me if you can help.

Also, I have one spare floor ticket for Manchester (Block A, row J) going for cost. Again, pl send me a PM.

Wendy
simonmoorehead

O2 wednesday

Post by simonmoorehead »

I have 2 tickets to leonard at the O2 on wednesday which i can post out tomorrow recorded to arrive tues
they are in the front block
im in manchester

simonmoorehead

face value
i would like to buy any artwork by lc
simonmoorehead@yahoo.com

Snow is Falling , there's a nude in my room!
kingmob04

Post by kingmob04 »

My spare tickets for the RAH are still available:

TWO TICKETS FOR THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL on MONDAY 17/11/2008
FACE VALUE + TRANSACTION COSTS

£182.80 (including £2.00 transaction fee)

Good seats: BOX 51 (second floor), row 1

As two friends can't make it now I've got two spare tickets. I can post them (I live in Spain) or meet at the venue before the show as I will be there no matter what! Alternatively, I can meet the interested person at my hotel near the RAH.
If anyone is interested, please email me or pm me.
Thanks!!
Gipsy Thief

Tickets O2 London Friday 14th

Post by Gipsy Thief »

My dearest friends,

I write this with real sadness. I am from Spain and was gonna see Leonard in London this Friday 14th with my family. Unfortunately I won't be able to and here I rest with 4 tickets for the concert. If anyone would want them please let me know here.
They are 4 very good tickets (Lower Tier, front row A and close to the stage) and I would sell them for what I paid (80 pounds each) Just hope someone can enjoy them.

And to all those who are going, have a great time!

Best
tommylen

Post by tommylen »

Heike

Thanks for the message.

I managed to get two at about the same cost same location too-yipee.

I cant figure out how to email you through this board but i very much appreciate your help

Thanks again
dratterking

Post by dratterking »

BUMP !!!!!!

I have one ticket for Manchester Eve News Arena on 30th November - me dad can't make it and has sorted tickets via this forum for the Cardif gig...

What with the booking fee it cost £62.25.

I'm refusing to go on ebay and rip someone off so it is for sale at that price. Block 110, Row E Seat 6. Will take paypal in advance and them post them to you, cash in advance (I live in Liverpool so you could collect or I could meet you halfway) or will meet up on the night with the cash... The ticket is also listed on scarletmist if you wanted to do it via them...

Email me at: paulworthington53@hotmail.com

...I took my diamond to the pawnshop...
dratterking

Post by dratterking »

Suemerlyn wrote:
Suemerlyn wrote:SINGLE TICKET FOR CARDIFF, 8 NOVEMBER

I have a brilliant Block 1,Row H, seat 11 stalls single ticket for Cardiff, can't go as I have to work many miles away early the next morning, and I live in London, so the logistics of it have defeated me. Cost me £90 with all the admin fees etc - anyone interested for cost price, of course, or may be willing to negotiate a little bit? Please email me privately.

Sue
STILL GOT THE TICKET - WILL SELL FOR LESS THAN FACE VALUE - OR ELSE I'LL JUST HAVE TO GO!! 4 November

A huge Thank You to Sue; my wee "hero in the seaweed" !!!!....went to the Gig and what a wonderful seat....fantastic event ....really special...if anyone is still trying for tickets...DONT NOT MISS THESE DATES !!
MARTINSTOTT

Post by MARTINSTOTT »

I have two £50 tickets for the O2 on Thursday 13th November which I am happy to sell at face value or below. Please contact me at martin.stott27@btinternet.com.
slownight

Post by slownight »

I have a single ticket for the Royal Albert Hall, Monday 17th November, Arena B, Row 18, Seat 4. Cost £96.05 to buy but happy to sell for less, I just want to make sure the ticket goes to a good home! PM me with an offer if interested.
TICKET NOW TAKEN
Last edited by slownight on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdhayes

Post by jdhayes »

Birmingham 22nd November. Two friends have pulled out at last moment so I have two tickets to sell. I could meet up with any buyer prior to show. Face value plus postage I paid.
2xDublin 2008, 2xDublin 2009, Berlin, Beacon Theatre 2009, Cardiff, Birmingham, 2xSligo 2010, 3 x Dublin 2012
"You held on to me like I was a crucifix, as we went kneeling through the dark"
evie

Post by evie »

I have one ticket to sell for tonights show in Bournemouth as my friend is unable to be with me. The ticket seat is on the Terrace Row RR which cost £65. Phone me on 07806 989 878 if interested, I'll be in Bournemouth from 17.00 tonight.
I heard of a man who says words so beautifully that if he only speaks their name women give themselves to him.

Manchester 1972; London O2 2008; Bournemouth 2008; Manchester 2008; Dublin 2012; Bournemouth 2013; Brighton 2013
damellon

Post by damellon »

PARIS PACKAGE
1 ticket for Monday November 24th - 162.50 euro.
If required - I double bedroom in self-catering apartment. 90 euro per night. 9th arrondissement. 7 minutes metro journey to the Olympia.

TICKET SOLD
Last edited by damellon on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
Paula

Post by Paula »

One parking permit Royal Albert Hall Monday 17th. £7.50 .

Was gonna drive up but not now.
Dublin 14th June, Manchester 20th June, O2 17th July, Matlock Bandstand Aug 28, O2 14th November, Royal Albert Hall 17th and 18th November 2008, MBW 11th July 2009, Liverpool Echo 14th July 2009
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

FOR SALE : 1 TICKET FOR BRIGHTON AND 1 TICKET FOR MANCHESTER

Due to my having RAH tickets I am now offering the following tickets for sale:

1 ticket for the Brighton Centre, Brighton Friday 28th November FSTALL H47 : cost £82 (exactly what it cost me)

1 ticket for Manchester Evening News Arena Block 115 Lower Tier Row K seat 22. This is a good seat and is one of the LCF Members' allocation so you will be among good company : cost £86.75 (exactly what it cost me).

Please PM me if interested. I can post tickets or meet and exchange at the Albert Hall on Monday or Tuesday.

THE BRIGHTON TICKET HAS NOW BEEN SOLD / THE MANCHESTER TICKET IS STILL AVAILABLE
Last edited by Bartleby on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who earnestly are lost
Are lost and lost again

1989: Hydra; 1993: Royal Albert Hall x 2; 2008: Dublin x 3; Manchester Opera House x 2; London O2; Royal Albert Hall x 2; 2009: Dublin 02 x 2; 2010: Sligo x 2; 2012: Dublin x 2; 2013: London O2; Dublin x 2; 2014: Dublin meet up

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”