Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Sunil

Re: Find, sell or swap Fall Tour tickets here

Post by Sunil »

Some additional tickets have now gone on sale for the O2 shows. They include block A2...
sparks

Glasgow 5th Nov Front Circle 2nd Row Single Ticket

Post by sparks »

Offering a single ticket for Glasgow Clyde Auditiorium on Wednesday November 5th as one of our party can't make it. Great seat in second row of front circle, B6. £75.

PM me if you are interested.
Last edited by sparks on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wittykat

Post by wittykat »

Sunil - that's great, where?
Sunil

Post by Sunil »

Here's the link for the additional O2 tickets -

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/leonard_cohen.html
Mic

2 tickets available for Birmingham

Post by Mic »

Tickets now sold.
I have 2 tickets in hand that I can't now use for:
Birmingham 22nd Nov

Basically I've ended up with 2 pairs of tickets, of which I am using one pair so need to get rid of the other pair. So you have a choice of either:

Top price tickets £75 each: Block 02, S18-19 (tiered seating at the front right).
Or
Mid price tickets £60 each: Block D, Q15-16 (front half of the stalls).

Willing to sell one or both of either pair at face value or will consider reasonable offers.

If you're interested please email.

Thanks
Mic
Last edited by Mic on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
daveeliver

Post by daveeliver »

Hi All,
One ticket available for Monday 17th.November,Royal Albert Hall
£95 (cost price plus booking fee) Block B row 17 (Arena area in front of stage) seat 17.
Also a family room (will sleep at least 3)at Travelodge City Road for £49 (if required)!!
Quite a few forum members are also staying there.....is that good or bad???
I am still waiting for the tickets to arrive from Seetickets but arrangements can easily be made..
Please send me a PM if interested.

Ticket and room have been offered to and accepted by a forum member and are no longer available -Thursday Nov.6th
Last edited by daveeliver on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look after yourself and (each)others. All the best Dave ♫♫♫
wittykat

Post by wittykat »

Sunil - I could kiss you! (but don't worry, I won't). I booked a pretty great ticket thanks to you. So a huge "thank you!"

I'm traveling all the way from Canada - the west coast - to see LC. I'm so excited, and this is probably the nuttiest thing I've done. My bank account weeps, but my soul is hyperactive with excitement.
karina

13th November O2

Post by karina »

Hello All

A series of minor disasters means I have 2 spare tickets for the above. I'm a genuine fan and will be there on the night so not touting. Seats are Block 105, level 1, so pretty good. Would like to get face value (£67 inc. booking fee) but anything close is preferable to nobody using the tickets. Could also sell individually or would consider swapping for 14th November or Albert Hall gigs.

Please PM if interested and thanks for reading.

K
daft about lennie

Post by daft about lennie »

Glasgow November 5th

I have 6 tickets for sale due to friends dropping out: willing to sell at cost price plus booking fee.

The tickets available are:

Set 1) Front Cicle: 2 seats at G13 and G14 - each £75 + 9.75 bookinging fee i.e. £84.75 each
Set 2) Galley 2 seats at D25 and D26 - each £45 + 5.85 booking fee i.e. £50.85 each
Set 3) Gallery 2 seats at E33 and E34 - each £4 + 5.85 booking fee i.e. £50.85 each

I am out of UK at moment but returning Monday night - please PM me if interested. Thx
hogan

Birmingham for sale or exchange for London or Manchester

Post by hogan »

I have two tickets for Birmingham on 22 November which I am willing to sell at face value but would prefer to swap for London on 14 November or Manchester on 30 November.
Laird

Post by Laird »

Hi, folks. We managed to get Manchester tickets so no longer need to travel to BIRMINGHAM, and happy for genuine fans to get them at face value.

2x BIRMINGHAM TICKETS, Sat Nov 22nd 08- £60 each. Block 6, Row Q, Seats 133-132.

( I could prove I am a genuine fan and not a slimy tout, but my camera flash failed earlier this year outside his hotel after one of Mr Cohen's stunning Manchester Opera House gigs, so I only have some dark silhouettes, lol. If the German fan with me who used her camera has lost my email address, can she please get in touch here- I'd still love a clear photo of my special 'Uncle Lenny' moment).

lairdgalbraith@yahoo.com
kyra

Post by kyra »

SWAP: Paris Olympia November 24th

I imagine this is a long shot but I have one ticket to the show in Paris on Nov 24th (row 12) that I'm looking to swap ideally with the show in the 26th. My plans have changed and I am now due to arrive in Paris on the 26th rather than the 18th as I'd originally planned. So I'd really love to find someone who is willing to swap with a ticket on either day. The 26th is ideal as I'm due to arrive that morning but I can probably arrange to be in town on the afternoon of the 25th if that's all that's available. I'd reallyyyyy appreciate it if it makes no difference to you, it's a long story but it's been complicated and I really want to see Leonard, this will be my first time seeing him and it's been a struggle as I'm coming from South America. Please send me a message if you're interested.

all the best,
kyr
philiptalbot

4 tickets for O2 on 13th November 2008

Post by philiptalbot »

I have 4 tickets for O2 on Thursday 13th November which I now cannot use. Block 106 Row L seats 176 - 179 inclusive. They cost £60 each plus the scandalous "service charge" of £7.00 per ticket. Obviously happy to sell at cost. I would prefer to sell all four together but will split them if I get 2 offers.

Saw the great man in Manchester thank goodness - a truly memorable evening.

philipstephentalbot@yahoo.co.uk
clionamhic

Post by clionamhic »

1 very good ticket for Cardiff 8th November available. Face value.
kerintom

Post by kerintom »

Hi

One ticket available as I can no longer make this concert

Wednesday 5th November - SECC - Clyde Auditorium. Front Stalls - Row H - Seat 3

Ticket bought directly from SECC Face value £83.75 incl charges though will sell £70.ovno.

Please contact me at alistairlindsay@hotmail.com

Best regards Ali
Last edited by kerintom on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”