Leonard Cohen Event in Ghent, Aug 5-7 2022

The Ghent Event - before and after
Maarten

Leonard Cohen Event in Ghent, Aug 5-7 2022

Post by Maarten »

Dear all

Just a gentle reminder that the next international Leonard Cohen Event is getting closer! Our Event in Ghent will take place during the weekend of August 5-7 and will include a number of performances, speakers, films and other activities in the beautiful city of Ghent, Belgium.

You still have the possibility to register for the Event, but don't wait too long because it's almost one month away. Details about performers, registration and the venue can be found on the forum in the appropriate section:
https://www.leonardcohenforum.com/viewforum.php?f=94

More details such as the exact schedule will be added later.

Hope to see you in Ghent next summer!

All good things
Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Cohen Unlimited

Re: Leonard Cohen Event in Ghent, Aug 5-7 2022

Post by Cohen Unlimited »

Hi,
I am curious who to contact about your festival, is it also on 2023? my band would be very interested in performing our show. Thanks For The Dance- The Leonard Cohen Story
we have sold out all our shows in Ireland in the last 12 months.
the show features, of course the songs, poems and stories about Leonards life, about meeting him, and has a visual display running in the background while we perform 24 of his greatest songs.
please feel free to contact me on cohenunlimited@gmail.com or anyone else with suggestions of venuses etc.
Rob

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Ghent 2022”