Leonard in Eastbourne

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
B4real

Re: Leonard in Eastbourne

Post by B4real »

joshuawootton wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:17 pm wow! I was not expecting such a gracious reaction to my endeavours. I would like to thank everyone for their time in researching this for me. having corresponded via email with the lovely Sylvie Simmons she advised me to go to my local library and search for any articles relating to the convention so that is my next port of call. in regards to the location of the convention, I have contacted them in order to establish if they have anything they can offer me in their archives. As yet I have not been offered a response. considering it being a rather "Up market" hotel I am doubtful they will be of much help but still the quest continues for photographs and I will keep you informed of any articles I may have the pleasure of finding in the local press.

thanks again

regards Joshua Wootton

My pleasure Joshua, for my small part in it, and thanks for the update!
You'll find people on this forum are friendly and knowledgeable - of course that includes Sylvie!
It will be interesting to see what transpires.
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!

Return to “News”