MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
jarkko
Site Admin

MONTREAL: TICKETS, LINKS AND PASSWORD

Post by jarkko »

UPDATE on Sept 22:
THE TICKET LINKS WERE POSTED ON PAGE 6 OF THIS THREAD on Thursday.

Note that there is a link for regular tickets and other links for each of the VIP packages

---------

We have got some information about the presale and ticket prices.

The Ticket Presale is scheduled for Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10 a.m. EDT.

Below is the list of VIP Packages and a Welcome Package which will be offered during the ticket presale. Each VIP package will have its own link during the presale.

The packages offer an advanced museum viewing. The museum viewing times and dates available through the packages are:

Monday, November 6 and Tuesday, November 7
‎Hours: noon - 5 p.m.

The ticket link will be posted in this thread. It would be a good idea to register to the seller before the start, http://www.evenko.ca/en

We have a list of members who will be in Montreal, here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37652.

We have the ticket prices:

REGULAR TICKETS

P1 $276.50
P2 $188.00
P3 $117.00
P4 $63.00
P5 $40.25

All prices listed are inclusive of tax and s/c. Handling fee of 5.75 CAD to be added. All prices are in CAD

(Edited on Sept 21; read this whole thread for more info!!!)

Leonard Tribute VIP Packages

VIP 1: $1,000.00 - GOLD VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE
VIP 2: $750.00 - SILVER VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE
VIP 3: $500.00 - BRONZE VIP PACKAGE
VIP 4: $375.00 - VIP PREMIUM SEAT PACKAGE
Welcome Package: $235 - can be added to any open seat purchase

GOLD VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE - $1,000
One premium reserved ticket in the first three rows (A-C) from the stage
Invitation to the Pre-show & After-show Lounge with, hot & cold food, beer & wine
One commemorative VIP Laminate 
Specially-designed Leonard Cohen lithograph made exclusively for the VIP package
Specially-designed Leonard Cohen merchandise item made exclusively for the VIP package
Souvenir event poster
Early entry into the venue with pre-show merchandise shopping opportunity before doors open to public
Advanced viewing of the Leonard Cohen exhibit at Musée d'art contemporain
On-site VIP hosts

SILVER VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE - $750
One premium reserved ticket in Rows 4 to 13 (D-N) from the stage
Invitation to the Pre-show & After-show Lounge with, hot & cold food, beer & wine
Specially-designed Leonard Cohen merchandise item made exclusively for the VIP package
Souvenir event poster
Early entry into the venue with pre-show merchandise shopping opportunity before doors open to public
On-site VIP hosts

BRONZE VIP PACKAGE - $500
One premium reserved ticket in top-price level
Souvenir event poster

VIP PREMIUM SEAT PACKAGE - $375
One premium reserved ticket in second price level
Souvenir event poster

WELCOME TO LEONARD COHEN’S MONTREAL PACKAGE
(The Welcome Package is not a VIP package ‎and can be added to any open seat purchase) - $235

Specially-designed Leonard Cohen lithograph made exclusively for the VIP package
Souvenir event poster
Photo montage of Leonard Cohen’s Montreal
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
HugoD

Re: MONTREAL: TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Post by HugoD »

Wow, not a bargain you could say. :shock: . Not that is will stop us but up to 185 Euro,s voor a “regular” seat creates a profitable business model for the organization . As long as it is for the good cause we will financially bleed some more :razz:
Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
clive cass

Post by clive cass »

I read somewhere a comment by Adam Cohen (cannot now find it) that some benefits will depend on level of ticket purchased. I thought at the time this would mean things like signed programs and maybe meet and greet opportunities.

I hate this sort of thing because its enough to buy a top price ticket but to then miss out on benefits to people who can simply afford even more is just unfair.

Top Benefits should go to the 75 or so forum members going regardless of the price level they pay for tickets and I think Leonard would agree with this.

I note that proceeds are going to charity which is great for the charities and nice to know where your money is going but it also means they do not have to screw every last $ out of fans

Has anyone decided what ticket level they are going for.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
kimcbaker

Post by kimcbaker »

Is it known how many tickets can be purchased in a pre-sale transaction? (Two, Four)?

*** not yet, we are waiting for more info. / Jarkko
Oakland 2009, Oakland 2013
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Here is a site with the various seating configurations for the Bell Centre.

https://www.tickpick.com/centre-bell-seating-chart/

The little boxes to the left of the seating chart represent the different seating configurations.

The blue box is a hockey puck. The red box with the music notes is the likely configuration we will have.

If you select the music notes and then put your cursor over the seating charts, it tells you how the rows run in each section. The floor section is A-Z then AA-YY. But up the sides, the rows begin with double letters. Some sections don't begin with AA but rather DD.

Hopefully, this will give you some idea what to expect at pre-sale time.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Clive,

It was an easy choice when the top tickets were $276.50, now I don't know what I'll do :?

Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
clive cass

Post by clive cass »

VIP will get you benefits like signed programs and lanyards and a host or hostess to take you to your seat and I never pay for them and maybe a drink or a meal or both. The seats themselves will not be much if anything better. Maybe very slightly better. At the very top ned there ,ay be a meet and greet but not usually and Adam would be the one you would get to meet but he will be too busy for that and I am not sure he is a meet and greet person. Personally I would be tempted to do a meet and greet with Martha Wainwright but thats a personal thing otherwise its not for me.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I tried to register to the seller and after I gave my info and clicked on Register, it took me to a graphic of a chimp named Mail Chimp. When I clicked to find what that is, it described some kind of protection for the seller or some such. Is THAT what was supposed to happen??

Lizzytysh you should receive a email after you click on Register -Wybe
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
emainos

Post by emainos »

lizzytysh wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm I tried to register to the seller and after I gave my info and clicked on Register, it took me to a graphic of a chimp named Mail Chimp. When I clicked to find what that is, it described some kind of protection for the seller or some such. Is THAT what was supposed to happen??
I don't think so. Did you check your emails if your registration was successful?
Caren

Post by Caren »

Lizzy, this did not happen to me either. Try to check in on the site to see if your registration went through.
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
mutti

Post by mutti »

Thank you Jarkko & Marie for all the information and hard work behind the scenes for all of us.
Going to be an epic event. Bittersweet to be sure...
Leslie 8)
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Just womdering if the link/password be available to anyone tomorrow or to online forum members only?
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
OldIdeasAreTheBest

Post by OldIdeasAreTheBest »

MarieM wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:43 pm Here is a site with the various seating configurations for the Bell Centre.

https://www.tickpick.com/centre-bell-seating-chart/

The little boxes to the left of the seating chart represent the different seating configurations.

The blue box is a hockey puck. The red box with the music notes is the likely configuration we will have.

If you select the music notes and then put your cursor over the seating charts, it tells you how the rows run in each section. The floor section is A-Z then AA-YY. But up the sides, the rows begin with double letters. Some sections don't begin with AA but rather DD.

Hopefully, this will give you some idea what to expect at pre-sale time.

Does anyone know anything about seat numbers--specifically,
1)how are floor seats numbered,
2) What seat # is dead center on the floor,
3) how many seats across is the floor?
San Diego, Coachella, San Jose 2009
Oakland 12/6/2010, Las Vegas 12/11/2010
Madrid and Los Angeles 2012
Oakland 2013
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

NOW I'm registered for sure. It was my phone that kept doing a wide variety of flukey things. Started all over AT THE LIBRARY with THEIR computer. All is well now! Now to figure out where I want to pay to sit :shock:
~ Oscar Wilde
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Thanks, Wijbe. All that finally did happen! :D

QUESTIONS:

(1) Is this concert in the round!?!
(2) Is the thin grey section with the X's and the lights the 'control' area for the concert?
Or is it the stage itself?
(3) Is the stage the thin blue section to the right of the ground floor section?

Thanks!!
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “News”