Live Tour DVD or CD?

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
davidrichards

Live Tour DVD or CD?

Post by davidrichards »

Is there any info yet about the possibility of a live DVD or CD of the tour? Surely he cannot miss out on releasing what would surely be one of the fastest selling CD's of recent times. Certainly those who attended Dublin and Edinburgh would have snapped them up had they been available. Maybe they will be ready for Birmingham or Cardiff!!!
NickShears

Re: Live Tour DVD or CD?

Post by NickShears »

My guess is that if there is one it won't be until after the tour is over, including the 2009 leg/s. But if there's going to be a new studio CD then I would have thought a live CD is unlikely for some time after that. Perhaps they could do a double CD: one studio disc and a live one. If only! :)

Perhaps a a live DVD is more likely (especially in light of the "no BBC filming" at Glastonbury), perhaps followed by a CD MUCH later.

We can only hope.

Nick
Nick,
London 1979, London 1983, London 1988, Brisbane 2009
svennybenny

Re: Live Tour DVD or CD?

Post by svennybenny »

I met Leonard Cohen after the soundcheck in Lörrach and had the chance to ask him if he will publish a live cd of this tour. He answered with a smile:" I hope so." I said:"We hope so, too."
Sven

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”