BIG CHILL FESTIVAL / BRIGHTON

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Habie

BIG CHILL FESTIVAL / BRIGHTON

Postby Habie » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:18 am

Just wondering who's planning to go to the Big Chill, and whether anyone has planned a meet up? I'm going on Sunday, arriving at lunchtime. Would anyone like to meet and if so, do you know what it's like there?
I'm also going to the NEC in B'ham, and to Brighton - the latter on my own, so it would be especially nice to meet up with any Forum folk then.
Best,
Habie (from London) x
jonesy

Re: BIG CHILL FESTIVAL / BRIGHTON

Postby jonesy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi Habie and all Big Chillers ,
There's another thread about a possible Big Chill meet-up somewhere although nothing has actually been sorted yet,(unless they just haven't told me..)Anyway I will be there from Saturday afternoon on 07806437319 and happy to meet up.

Look forward to meeting you and any other forum members.
Jonesy x
Copenhagen July 5
Athens July 30
Ledbury August 3
Paris November 24
Paris July 7 2009
Habie

Postby Habie » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 am

Hi Jonesy

Great, maybe we'll all meet up next weekend.

I'll be with 3 friends who are Cohenites but not Files Folk (so only half as good... :D )

I couldn't find any other thread about the Big Chill, which is why I started this one... must have missed it, will look harder.

Anyway, we arrive Sunday lunchtime and will look out for you guys or give you a call. My mobile is 07946 423 580

Best,
Habie
jennifer 52

Postby jennifer 52 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello Habie I will be at the big chill on Sunday, Seen Leonard in Dublin and needed yes needed to see him again.Hope you enjoy the day maybe we will see you if theres a chance of a meet up anyway I will wear my t shirt proudly with Leonards face shining out. Jenny

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”