First We Take Manchester.....

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Born With The Gift Of A G

Post by Born With The Gift Of A G »

OK then, so who's going to be in Manchester next week for Mister Cohen's quartet of concerts?

Let us locals know who is visiting and on which night(s)!

I shall be present at all four shows, unless of course my wife tracks down LC's hotel room and kidnaps him before he can complete (or even commence) his scheduled residency at the Opera House....
"Little lady.....I AM Kris Kristofferson....."
London: 10 & 11 May 1993; Manchester: 17, 18, 19 & 20 June 2008; Vienna: 25 September 2008; London: 17 November 2008; Paris: 26 November 2008; Manchester: 30 November 2008; Liverpool: 14 July 2009; Paris: 28 September 2012; Manchester: 31 August 2013; Leeds: 7 September 2013.
margaret

Re: First We Take Manchester.....

Post by margaret »

Wednesday only up to now for me and my hubby :) I am sorely tempted to go to Ticketmaster for a better one for Friday though, but would rather not use them again.

See you soon,
Margaret
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

I am sure the world knows I will be at Wed night and Stan from sunderland will be there too :D
Cant wait!!!! Hope everyone in Dublin has a great night tonight!!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Thursday for me and the missus. Hoping to look in at the Deansgate Pub meet at some point.

Am I looking forward to this - with Edinburgh to follow.
jondi

Post by jondi »

Margaret, As soon as I can determine a decent tie-breaker then you may well make Friday too and simply need to line the probably care worn pockets of a charity and not the finely tooled wallet of a promoter ..... in fact !!!
maureen

Post by maureen »

I am so happy, after getting back row in the gallery, when the Thursday night Guardian tickets went on sale. I was feeling slightly hard done by when Ticketmaster then started to sell stall seats,(we all know whats been happening!)
Well I've just got a row h stall seat for the Friday night, so am feeling very happy and spoiled. I lived in Manchester for 29 years untill 2 years ago, so will be staying with my son, and then friends so it will be a good visit in lots of ways. Sure that everyone will have a fine time!!!! Really excited!!
ninasspacechild

Post by ninasspacechild »

I'll be there on Tuesday. Am free all day, as I have the day off work.
The sea refuses no river
missbrodie04

Post by missbrodie04 »

I'll be there on Thursday, and having read some of the accounts of the Dublin gigs, I really can't wait! My tickets finally arrived today (though pesky Ticketmaster site is still telling me that my order is 'being prepared for dispatch' :roll: , so until I got home from work tonight I was worried they wouldn't show up at all!), and now I just keep looking at them to convince myself it really is happening...

Luckily for my general peace of mind, LC is the only artist I get anything like this worked up about! :lol:
'Are we downhearted? No!'
hydriot

Post by hydriot »

Was going only on Wednesday night ... then a couple of days ago discovered tickets were on sale again for Tuesday, and at face value, so decided to stock the fridge with microwaveable meals and abandon my daughter for two nights instead of one.
“If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.” - Leonard, July 1988
Chubi

Post by Chubi »

I will be there on Wednesday, and I'm wondering if anyone else here would be interested in having a look at the work that will be exhibited at the Gallery on High Street at some point in the afternoon... So, anyone?

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”