Edinburgh information

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
few cloudy

Edinburgh information

Post by few cloudy »

For your information; yesterday 2 tickets for the edinburgh gig only sold for face value on ebay, and that was with 7 bidders competing. Might be worth keeping an eye on what is happening there if you are desperate to see the great man. Possibly demand for those prepared to pay big money has been met?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-Leonard-Cohen ... dZViewItem

good luck anyway
Jeremy

Edinburgh information

Post by Jeremy »

That's interesting. I suspect this may not be the best time to sell Edinburgh tickets (not that I am a seller) - but if I was an Ebayer looking to shift tickets for this location now I think I'd want to wait until Manchester had passed, on the basis that there will be people willing to pay more when the only chance remaining to see Mr C in the UK is in Scotland.

Personally - I got more tickets than I needed for Edinburgh (as Ms Blue has commented elsewhere on here, only early certainty would do!) and have enjoyed giving the surplus away to friends and/or selling at face to people on here much more than turning twenty quid or so would have cheered me up. Not saying I'm an angel - but we all have our priorities!
ms.blue

Re: Edinburgh information

Post by ms.blue »

Well done Jeremy!!!
Still got your card with no. so will see you there to buy you and yours drinks!!
Other ticket going to a guy from Darlington on the day...So two happy people!
With much respect
Sheila :D
Jeremy

Edinburgh information

Post by Jeremy »

Excellent, Sheila - looking forward more and more. Have you een the reports from the North American conerts and setlists on here? Sound awesome.....
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

Hi jeremy!!!
Yes I have been dipping in and out... I am just so pleased and it sounds better and better. Not long to m/c now but got the whole week off for edingburgh to make it an extra special week!!! :D
stan

Post by stan »

Hi ms Blue

Just over a week now! :D get the chip butties and a mug of tea ready then after that we will hit the town with Jondi and co.
liverpool, Manchester,Leeds.
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

Hi Stan!!! ONLY ONE WEEK! :D Boss has said I can have the whole week off!!! Excellent stuff 8)
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

Hi Stan!!! ONLY ONE WEEK! :D Boss has said I can have the whole week off!!! Excellent stuff 8)
stan

Post by stan »

Hi ms Blue

Its brill init, can we swop bosses for a week, cos mines a right old grump.
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

In a word NO !!! :lol:
stan

Post by stan »

Awww! Haway Man![ thats Gerdie for please]

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”