Tour Merchandise Info [update: tourbook on page 5!]

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Judith511

Re: Tour Merchandise Info

Post by Judith511 »

Yeah...that is gret news! :D Looking forward to getting a t shirt or hoodie!
Waterloo January 30 1975 , Hamilton June 3 2008, Toronto June 9 2008,
Cleveland October 25 2009 ,Toronto December 4th 2012
swisschris

Post by swisschris »

Good news:
They now have the tour-programme on sale for 15 EUR! It is really worth the price, I would say.
It consists of 24 pages, is beautifully designed with lots of concert pictures taken by Lorca Cohen, an introduction by Pico Iyer, photos from the rehearsals, Lyrics from various songs, drawings and poems of Leonard, a presentation of every single musician, photos of the whole crew, the itinerary of the first leg of the tour.
Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so I can't provide pictures of it.

By the way, I wanted to buy Sharon's CD but they wanted to charge me 25 EUR for it which I think is far too much. How much did the CD cost at the other concerts?

2008:Lyon July 9th, Lörrach July 25th, Zurich October 25th;
2009: Nimes August 20th;
2010: Basel September 8th;
2012: Verona September 24th;
2013: Montreux July 4th
confetti

Post by confetti »

swisschris
If anyone is going to a concert soon, i would be most grateful if they could get me a programme. I will paypal you the money and the postage.
jacqui
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
Annet2

Post by Annet2 »

pm send!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Here are some pages of the brand new tour book (Photos by Wijbe - the book is too big for A4 scanner!)
The size is 33 x 24 cm

Photos by Lorca Cohen
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
confetti

Post by confetti »

ooooh sexy man!
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
Anne

Post by Anne »

I bought Sharon's CD for 20 Dollars (Canadian) in Montreal.

***and in Manchester it was 15 UK£ / Jarkko ***
phillip

Re: Tour Merchandise Info [update: tourbook on page 5!]

Post by phillip »

when i was at the manchester concert there were no programs how do i get one now?

phillip
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!
phillip

Post by phillip »

can anyone buy me a tour programme I will pay you face value for it, there were none ant the manchester concert :(

phillip
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!
ms.blue

Post by ms.blue »

Hi philip...I also did not get program at m/c.... :roll: am at edingburgh and hope i can spot them [was swept away from stall in the crowd!] Will pick one up for you and can see you are quite local to me so you could collect... will do my best. promise 8)
NerdDiamond

Post by NerdDiamond »

Would anyone be so kind to pick me up a tour program? I'd be happy to pay all costs and even give something extra for their time and effort.
Inge

Post by Inge »

Can we buy the tour programme in the online store when it is online? I was at the concert in Amsterdam, but I forgot all about the merchandise. I was in heaven all the time and didn't think about worldly stuff as buying t-shirts or programme books. Now I'm returning back to earth (very slowly and reluctantly) and I regret that I don't have something tangible to proof that I was there.
Inge
beautiful_loser

Post by beautiful_loser »

I am desperately looking for tour stuff....I see there is a merchandise store opening soon (thank god!) but if anyone has things they are willing to sell or are willing to buy for me at upcoming shows...I would be so thankful! For clothing the bigger the better....I went to the Toronto show on Monday the 9th but by then all that was available was a previously released double cd, a few other discs, the poster, and The Book of Longing...I bought the double-disc (didn't have that one yet) and the book.....I went to the show in great anticipation of buying the Tshirts and sweater but to my dismay they had sold out....I even waited in the rain after for more than an hour to see if he would be signing anything....never saw him..........there goes that dream....guess I'll have to wait until his 88th birthday tour....
Help if you can! And thank-you in advance!
beautiful_loser

Post by beautiful_loser »

I will do ANYTHING for a program.....will bear a child for one that is signed!.....If anyone can obtain an extra, I would be more than happy to express pay, including postage, etc...please!
phiggi@hotmail.com

Post by phiggi@hotmail.com »

In Copenhagen for the concert the other weekend, I saw a guy wearing a splendid t-shirt bearing the simple legend "THEN WE TAKE BERLIN". It is apparently sold by a company in Denmark called Wood Wood. I have done some digging but can not find it on sale anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”