Tour Merchandise Info [update: tourbook on page 5!]

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Laurier

Re: Tour Merchandise Info [update: tourbook on page 5!]

Post by Laurier »

Dear all,

I'm new at the forum, and perhaps this question has been answered before, but I'll just have a try: Are there any news about the Online Shop? Like so many other people here, a friend of mine is searching for the fantastic tour book. I had the opportunity to buy one in Munich, and I now try to find out how I could get another one for my friend.

Thanks a lot!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

It's coming - a bit delayed, but soon!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Minna

Post by Minna »

Last edited by Minna on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
a new petition for Troy Davis at http://amnestyusa.org/troydavis
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I noticed that, too! Also the very first advertisement in Helsingin Sanomat had the same mistake; two days later the 2nd one was correct with Hartwall Areena. I guess the venue was changed to the better at the very last minute. I'm glad they did change; Ice Hall is much smaller and old... (it was the venue in 1988 and 1993).
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
john michael

Post by john michael »

hi just wanted to find out if any of the shirts and pins will be on sale on the Australian Tour, sometimes i wonder if anyone knows we exist down here ,still it will be enough to see him again.
debmen

Post by debmen »

Any info on the online store? I missed getting a silver ring.
Debbie
mkayyy

Post by mkayyy »

Any idea when the online store will be coming yet?
really want one of them new skins shirts!
MarCis

Post by MarCis »

Hello, I have the same "silly" question - the plans for on-line shop follows? I want to buy the ring in the Prague, but wasnt able (there wasn't plenty of time). Or have I search and ask some foum member rather to buy it for me in another city? Jarkko, what now?? :oops:
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

No news about the online shop. It will be best to ask someone to buy it for you!
MarCis

Post by MarCis »

jarkko wrote:No news about the online shop. It will be best to ask someone to buy it for you!
Thank you, Jarkko, for promp answer. It' s no go, I will start the competition for "purchasing agent"! Houpefully will find him/her. There is a convenient thread on a forum or have I found a new one??

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”