Fredericton Show

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
justinburnett

Re: Fredericton Show

Post by justinburnett »

I think I would be roaming the streets, pressing my ear to the wall of any potential building.
libraryref

Post by libraryref »

Rehearsals are at the Playhouse. I'm trying to find out what times.
Fredericton (May 11, 2008); Toronto (June 6, 2008); Louisville (March 30, 2013)
Steve Wilcox

Post by Steve Wilcox »

the trucks would likely be his as there isn't anything scheduled until the Sunday night show. and, it's very common for a band to use the opening night venue for the final rehearsals.

i gotta go for a walk now - bye.
libraryref

Post by libraryref »

Rehearsals are at the Playhouse. Six hours on Thursday, says my source.
Fredericton (May 11, 2008); Toronto (June 6, 2008); Louisville (March 30, 2013)
astranger

Post by astranger »

Does anyone know if there is a recording of this available? I just downloaded the last concert, it'd be great to have the first!
Jake.........Durham, NC 11-3-09; Brooklyn, NY 12-20-12
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

It seems fitting to remember the opening show of this momentous tour at this point in time. I went to the third show of the tour and some other early shows and I know that my mind has been turning back to them a lot over the past few weeks as I was travelling to San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Unfortunately, I have never heard of any recording from Fredericton though there is one from the Moncton show a couple of weeks later.

Wendy
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Mabeanie1 wrote:It seems fitting to remember the opening show of this momentous tour at this point in time. I went to the third show of the tour and some other early shows and I know that my mind has been turning back to them a lot over the past few weeks as I was travelling to San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Unfortunately, I have never heard of any recording from Fredericton though there is one from the Moncton show a couple of weeks later.

Wendy
What a lovely thought, Wendy. Mod Marie Mazur has collected some youtube videos from that Fredericton concert on http://www.webheights.net/speakingcohen ... html#fred4

I have been given to understand that Ed Sanders has a recording of every concert. So he would be the man to ask about sharing it with us in one form or another.

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
astranger

Post by astranger »

Mabeanie1 wrote:It seems fitting to remember the opening show of this momentous tour at this point in time. I went to the third show of the tour and some other early shows and I know that my mind has been turning back to them a lot over the past few weeks as I was travelling to San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Wendy
Thanks for the response, I do have the Moncton show so I guess that'll have to do for now! It would be totally awesome if Ed Sanders offered the Fredericton show for the members!
Jake.........Durham, NC 11-3-09; Brooklyn, NY 12-20-12

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”