WOE AARGH

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
shikimo

Re: WOE AARGH

Post by shikimo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:31 am

Hi Rachel,

This is a long shot, but there are ALWAYS magnificently cheap airfare rates between Manchester and Lyon; it's usually cheaper to go to Manchester than to Paris! Tickets for that show go on sale today...there is a good Lyon show-related thread with all the info if you're interested.
Rachel

Post by Rachel » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks Shikimo - I'll definitely bear Lyon in mind.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHH I went to the Irish ticketmaster site at 9 this morning, got straight in and was offered a seat in row A but it would only accept a credit card booking and I cancelled my credit card as a safety measure after using dodgy tout company to book tickets last week! !! !!!

I've used a debit card on tht site before, WTF?
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Rachel, I've used Credit Card requests with a Debit Card number and it has been accepted in various on-line shopping trips :)
Even though it says Credit Card, try your Debit Card and see if the two computers talk and exchange for you? If your Debit Card is the same company as your Credit Card, it will be managed in the same computer, but with different methods of payment. ie: instant, or in 6 weeks.
Unless you've already tried to do this and I'm talking a load of rubbish :oops:
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Rachel

Post by Rachel » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Hello Byron :D
No it isn't rubbish - I've certainly done that on ticketmaster before - they even have the details of my debit card stored on their system. Who knows - perhaps it didn't work because I was transferred from my 'home' account (UK) to another site (IE)?

Anyway never mind I'm sure everything will be fine I. Just.. Aaaargh. Row A.

Hello!

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”