Helsingborg, July 3rd

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
andreychuk

Helsingborg, July 3rd

Post by andreychuk »

Hello!

My name is Alexey, i'm from Russia. Today i bought the ticket for Leonard show in Helsingborg and extremely happy about that!
But now i'm searching for the easiest and cheapest way to travel to the show. I'm living in St. Petersburg. If anybody could get me some advices, i'll be very thankfull about that! I'm also searching for one-night accomodation and don't mind about hostels somewhere not far from venue (Sofiero Slott).
Thanks in advance!
It's also would be nice to meet somebody from this forum before and during the show.
Helsingborg 2008, Helsinki 2010, Helsinki 2012
MarianneP

Re: Helsingborg, July 3rd

Post by MarianneP »

Hello Alexey!

WE are also going to Sofiero ( my daughter and I ) , we are going to stay at a place called Nyckelbo not far from Sofiero.www.nyckelbo.se phone.0046 42 92005 .

Marianne
andreychuk

Post by andreychuk »

MarianneP wrote:Hello Alexey!

WE are also going to Sofiero ( my daughter and I ) , we are going to stay at a place called Nyckelbo not far from Sofiero.www.nyckelbo.se phone.0046 42 92005 .

Marianne

Many thanks for info! I'll email the Nyckelbo about reserving a bed or room for myself. Since their site didn't have an English version, it's impossible for me to understand the price for the rooms :?

Btw, don't you know, is it any other way to come to Helsingborg from Stockholm, except for the train? The prices for the train ticket in July are 3 times higher, than in June :shock:
Helsingborg 2008, Helsinki 2010, Helsinki 2012
esme77

Post by esme77 »

Hi,

I think it's because the cheaper tickets are yet to be released, they normally do it around 3 months before, so check it again in april. Hope that helps.

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”