Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
johndonna

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by johndonna »

I just dialed the Savoy Theatre box office for 35 minutes straight only to find out they sold out in 9 minutes!
I would be SO happy to find 2 tickets (or even just 1 ticket for my husband) for the May 20th, 2008 concert at the Savoy Theatre in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia.
I've got my fingers crossed!!!

:o)
g026r

Post by g026r »

Since I'm sure Fredericton is sold out: anybody got a pair of tickets they're be willing to part with?

Thanks.
erarockerchick

Post by erarockerchick »

Would love 4 tickets for Fredericton or Moncton. Since both shows sold out so fast, an alternative would be to add a concert at one or both venues. Thanks.
laurieoostie

Post by laurieoostie »

NEVERMIND... I got tickets for the newly announced show!
Last edited by laurieoostie on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wardt

Post by wardt »

does anyone have 2 tickets to any of the Newfoundland shows at the Holy Heart Theatre? please email me! :)
hellodavid

Post by hellodavid »

Seeking 2 tickets to the May 23rd show in Moncton, NB. Can anyone help?

{ online tkts sales went like this > 9:59 tickets not on sale > 10:02 all tickets gone }
izielle

Post by izielle »

msg deleted by poster
Last edited by izielle on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
baskinglizard

Post by baskinglizard »

Halifax folks should keep trying on the website - it looks like it's down at the moment but there may still be tickets when it comes up again...

I was pretty lucky because I could go there to get mine - if I hear of any Halifax tickets that won't be needed I will post here!
mirka

Post by mirka »

izielle wrote: When I said I was coming from Puerto Rico, the box office lady exclaimed, in her perfect english with a quebecois accent, "Are you crazy?!" "Oui" I responded enthusiastically in my extremely limited french.
We all are crazy, I'm afraid :lol:
After 3 days of hanging on the Internet/phone I got 4 tix: 2 for Charlottetown, 2 for Kitchener (bought just in case).
..... now I'm debating what to do with Kitchener tix.
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
trip108

trading kitchener and/or hamilton for toronto or fredericton

Post by trip108 »

crazy box office agenda....they should have had member pre-sale. In any case, I was hoping for Fredericton, but didn't happen. So, I have two orchestra tickets to Kitchener show (Row N, 13-14) and two orchestra tickets to Hamilton show (Row O, 10-12).

Now here's the thing, I would rather have orchestra Toronto tickets (unless someone wants to trade their Fredericton which is what I really want, so if you have em and wanna trade or sell, tell me). I'm willing to trade all four of my tickets if you can get me two tickets within the first four rows of the orchestra for Toronto, any of the concert dates. Otherwise, I'm willing to trade 2 tickets from either kitchener or hamilton for 2 comparable seats at the Toronto shows.

Let me know. I'm flying from California for these shows, so Toronto venue is easier for me to get in and out of.
thanks all,
Travis
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

laurieoostie wrote:I am begging... if anyone has two spare tickets for anywhere in Nova Scotia, PEI, or New Brunswick, please contact me. I've been on the phone for hours, on websites that don't work and I am feeling so heart broken. Please let me know if you can help...

Lauren
As of a couple of minutes ago, there were still tickets available online (Orchestra Row O) for the additional Halifax show on May 15.

W
hallwayorchard

Looking for two tickets to the Moncton show

Post by hallwayorchard »

Hi All,

I'm looking for two tickets to the Moncton show for my Mom and Dad...

Thanks a mint.
mirka

Post by mirka »

Mabeanie1 wrote: As of a couple of minutes ago, there were still tickets available online (Orchestra Row O) for the additional Halifax show on May 15.
W
where exactly ?

Halifax website says since 12:00 their time:
"We are temporarily unable to complete your request due to an unusually high volume of traffic.
We will be able to help you shortly.
Please try again in 10 minutes"

https://kil-dacweb-1.cohn.dal.ca/sorry. ... efault.asp

If you were able to get Halifax tix on-line somewhere else post the address, PLEASE !!
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

mirka wrote:
Mabeanie1 wrote: As of a couple of minutes ago, there were still tickets available online (Orchestra Row O) for the additional Halifax show on May 15.
W
where exactly ?

Halifax website says since 12:00 their time:
"We are temporarily unable to complete your request due to an unusually high volume of traffic.
We will be able to help you shortly.
Please try again in 10 minutes"

https://kil-dacweb-1.cohn.dal.ca/sorry. ... efault.asp

If you were able to get Halifax tix on-line somewhere else post the address, PLEASE !!
You have the right web address. Keep refreshing until you manage to get on to the booking site. It took me about 90 mins but I got there in the end.

W
AdrianT

Post by AdrianT »

Tickets wanted - St John's - I need two together for the Holy Heart concert in May. Contact me at atanner@mun.ca
Thanks

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”