Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
27angels

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by 27angels »

Hi evryone I have bought the tickets from Ali Ross for Toronto 6 June.

YESSSSSS sooo excited!!!!
reham

Post by reham »

Hi everyone, I just joined this forum in the hopes of finding 2 tickets for the June 7th show.
June 7th is my birthday and I would enjoy nothing more than seeing Leonard Cohen for the first time!
If anyone is selling tickets on that day, or knows of anyone who is selling tickets, please please get in touch.
thank you!

reham
Gilles1

Post by Gilles1 »

I am looking for 2 or 1 ticket(s) for the session in Brugge (Belgium), in the Cactus, on 10 July 2008.

Prepared to offer good price.

Many thanks.
Gilles
Please contact me on
gilles.nejman@linklaters.com
undercovercop

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here for Edinburgh

Post by undercovercop »

I have 4 tickets for the Edinburgh castle gig up for sale on http://www.scarletmist.com, the ethical ticket swap site, if anyone is interested. Will sell in pairs, face value sale only.

V
iainmackay

Post by iainmackay »

Hi everyone,

I have Two tickets for the Royal Hospital, Dublin show on Sunday 15th June which I'm looking to sell at face value. I would love to go to the show, but unfortunately will be working overseas at the time of the gig.

The tickets are together, and are Block A2, Row EEE, Seats 27-28. They cost me 223 euros, or 175 pounds, and this is the price I am looking to sell at. I would far rather a Leonard Cohen fan gets the tickets, than some tout who will scalp them on again at an inflated price, and I hope that someone out there will be interested! I'm flexible with payment and what-not, and will send them registered post. If you're interested, then please get in touch via iaincmackay@gmail.com

Best wishes to all!

Iain
biggarfan

Post by biggarfan »

Hi
I have 2 tickets for Toronto - June 7 - Saturday

Orch - Row G $529 plus $12.00 for registered mail

email me if interested @ peacehaven1@hotmail.com

(tickets were previously listed and a not so nice fan??? wasted three weeks of my time by saying he definately wished to purchase - thank you JohnnyB :(
davidb

Copenhagen Tickets 5 July

Post by davidb »

Have 2 tickets for 5th July. Golden Circle. Cost was DK 1175 each. Please email if interested. Thanks. ......
sinensis

Post by sinensis »

4 TICKETS TO GLACE BAY CONCERT MAY 20TH

I can sell them in pairs or altogether. The tickets are in row F /center balcony. All four seats are together. The cost of the tickets are $76.00 each plus shipping, if you want me to mail them to you. The ticket office said these seats were good because there is no obstructions (I think they mean other seats).
Last edited by sinensis on Tue May 06, 2008 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ebraouda

Post by ebraouda »

I have two extra orchestra tickets to the sold-out Toronto show on Sat. June 7th at the Sony Center. They are row X seats 11-12. I will sell them for what I paid on ticketmaster - anyone interested?
Furpo

Toronto June 6

Post by Furpo »

I have two tickets BALC7 Y, 68-9 for Toronto, June 6. (Going to Hamilton instead.) They cost about $108 each. PM me if interested.
lcfan

Post by lcfan »

I have 1 extra ticket for the Toronto show on June 6th, Row O, Seat 91. Face value.

PM me if you are interested.

The ticket is sold (5/11/2008)
Last edited by lcfan on Mon May 12, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marinakli

looking for tickets to any Toronto show

Post by marinakli »

I am looking for 4 tickets to any Toronto show.
Psychofishy

Post by Psychofishy »

I'm looking for 2 tickets for a toronto show... please mail me mail[at]ruudgoedhart.nl
ashoumarov

Single tickets for Toronto

Post by ashoumarov »

I ended up with these two tickets:

Fri, Jun 6, ORCH15 Y65
Sat, Jun 7, ORCH15 Z43

Each at face value, $172.50 plus charges. Can ship upon request. Email me at ashoumarov at gmail dot com.

Regards
ashoumarov

Let's group our hard-to-sell tickets

Post by ashoumarov »

After trying to sell my (admittedly quite bad) single Toronto tickets for a while, I've realized that this might end up being difficult. After speaking with a few scalpers, I've also learned that singles are especially difficult to sell. So I suggest that those of us with singles or hard-to-sell pairs get together and try to group them into pairs, triples or whatever to make selling them easier. I've set up a forum for this, and I hope that my posting the link in here will not offend anyone:

http://leonardcohentickets.freeforums.org

Logistics can be figured out once grouping actually happens.

Cheers,
Alex

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”