Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
LastRose

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by LastRose » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm

I'd like to swap my ticket for 17 June, Manchester for 18 or 19 June, please.
Thanks,
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Re Bela/Iraklis posts above: It may seem cynical, but I would like to bet that the true devotees have the minority of tickets for Leonard's shows. I would suspect that the vast majority are still in the hands of the touts, and the rest are being held back.
iraklis

Post by iraklis » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:57 pm

John Etherington wrote:Re Bela/Iraklis posts above: It may seem cynical, but I would like to bet that the true devotees have the minority of tickets for Leonard's shows. I would suspect that the vast majority are still in the hands of the touts, and the rest are being held back.
I have no doubt you're right. I think the hard time many of the people posting here -who have been on the lookout for some time- are having in getting decent seats (if any) for the shows is the best indication of this. What I meant was only that I can only find it encouraging that Leonard Cohen at 73 has multiple sold-outs, since he was even in his hayday considered to be as far from the mainstream as you could get. I remember him saying somewhere that he was interseted mainly in making songs that would endure, and it certainly seems that way. In a way, I think it makes sense that his outlook has so much relevance nowdays. If people are bothered about such things that is.... But I'm rambling... and off-topic! :roll:
mike.barker58

Manchester ticket

Post by mike.barker58 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:33 pm

I got 'told off' for putting this request elsewhere so hopefully this will appear in the correct thread ....

I don't suppose anyone has a single ticket for Manchester that they'd like to off-load? I have nothing to offer in exchange except, of course, money for the ticket itself.

Mike
hanes

Post by hanes » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm

I'm in the market for 2 tickets to any of the 3 shows in St. John's, Newfoundland at Holy Heart. Preferably 2 tickets but I will take one if there is any out there. I tried to get one online but the demand was so high and I couldn't get through. Thanks a bunch.
alien

Post by alien » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:51 pm

I have two tickets for the Copenhagen Gig on 5th July. I paid 1590 DKR incl. cost (213 euro) and that is what I am looking for. Reason I am selling is that my girlfriend alsow got tickets and we can not use both sets ....let me know if you are interrestet. Regards.
stan

Post by stan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi iraklis

Ithink someone beat me to you about spare tickets, if you know of any will you let me know.
liverpool, Manchester,Leeds.
Jasper

Post by Jasper » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:15 am

I am looking for 2 tickets to any of the Halifax shows. ....Please....
birgir

Post by birgir » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 am

Dear firends

If anyone happens to have extra ticket for the second Manchester show, 18th of june, I´d be a delightful customer. If you can make miracle come, please e-mail me: Birgirha@hi.is

Best Regards

Birgir
Bela

Post by Bela » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:29 am

John Etherington wrote:Re Bela/Iraklis posts above: It may seem cynical, but I would like to bet that the true devotees have the minority of tickets for Leonard's shows. I would suspect that the vast majority are still in the hands of the touts, and the rest are being held back.
Yes, probably, but in the end, all the people in those auditoriums will be listening to music not buying handbags - that's all what I wanted to say by my comment.

Sorry about the OT, Jarkko. Do delete my posts if you wish.
London O2 Arena 17 July (with binoculars)
London RAH 17 November (without binoculars)
jimbo

Post by jimbo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:36 am

i have 2 tickets for saturday in dublin 14 june would exchange for sunday
love is not forgotten......
tikied

Glace Bay

Post by tikied » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:43 am

The Glace Bay shows should be fantastic. My tickets have been sold.
Last edited by tikied on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jondi

Post by jondi » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:42 am

I've almost certainly got a spare ticket for the Wednesday evening in Manchester. £75 in the gallery and more than happy for someone to buy it if it helps. Sorry that it isn't in a better position but that seems more down to Ticketmaster's distribution methods than anything else I can think of. Anyway, let me know if I can help.
stan

Post by stan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:57 pm

HI Jondi

Please contact Stan.

Thanx
money doesnt talk it swears
stan

Post by stan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi Secret cord
So far 3 letdowns and 1 more in the pipe line.
Money dosent talk it swears

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”