Edinburgh Castle

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
asriela

Edinburgh Castle

Post by asriela »

Hurrah! Got 2 tickets in AA row. Now all I need is somebody to go with. Anyone interested?
jeeveswooster

Re: Edinburgh Castle

Post by jeeveswooster »

I'm happy too - got two tickets for row CC.
solonganne

Post by solonganne »

Superb. After all my panicking also just got 3 front row tickets. How many sleeps is it until July 16?
asriela

Post by asriela »

Oops, meant to say block YY which seems OK. Will this be front row do you think? Am serious btw about looking for someone to go with as don't know anyone else who wants to go.
Ms.Bojangles

Post by Ms.Bojangles »

AA ???? CC?????

I don't understand, I was here, fingers at the ready and the best I was offered was LL, WHICH I TURNED DOWN in the hopes of getting better seats, now I'm having to settle for QQ on the x2 block....

How can this be?????

Just out of interest, did you use ticketmaster online or use the phone number?

Jangles
xxx
Themuffinman

Post by Themuffinman »

I got tickets in Block X1 through Tickets Scotland , they do not give a row number just a ticket number so no idea where I will be sitting.

Ticket Scotland still seems to have tickets available

http://www.tickets-scotland.com/gigs.html
carole61

Post by carole61 »

I too booked through ticket scotland. Block x1, but was given a row, s. They still seem to have tickets!
rylamb

Post by rylamb »

I got offered HH, but they I was so excited I typed 2 tickets instead of 4, so I had to search again. I ended up with OO in block x2, which seems okay. How the hell did you manage to get front frow?! I was refreshing ticketmaster every 2 seconds from 8:55!
Paul Sakey

Post by Paul Sakey »

Hope everyone got tickets in the mad scramble.
I managed to over order so have 8 tickets in East block Row Q at Edinburgh castle for anyone who missed out - going at face value £52
call me 07940592238
graham t

Post by graham t »

tickets available from ticket scotland this morning , wasin for 9 am to purchase. They said they expected to sell out this morning at the rate they were selling. Manged to get 6 for block y1 at front row q, which is about halfway in first block of seats !! Just glad to have got tickets. The train from Glasgow will be full of beautifull losers !!
Mrs Mac

Post by Mrs Mac »

Good comment Graham - beautiful happy losers. I was lucky enough to meet Leonard last July in Manchester at his art launch. I was a shaking mess but do remember asking him to come back to Scotland. I last saw him here in Glasgow in 1979. He put his arm around me, smiled and calmed me down. Like everyone I cannot wait to hear him sing live again - he has a very special presence. :lol:

Thanks Jarkko et al for the advice and patience in helping us get our tickets.

Have a great weekend everyone x
graham t

Post by graham t »

A crowd of us will be traveling through on the train from Glasgow, seving red n white wine. I shall be the one wearing the red rose in my lapel ! Hope everyone has a great time and welcomes Leonard back like only a scottish crowd can !
the end

Post by the end »

graham t wrote:A crowd of us will be traveling through on the train from Glasgow, seving red n white wine. I shall be the one wearing the red rose in my lapel ! Hope everyone has a great time and welcomes Leonard back like only a scottish crowd can !
Sounds fun, I'll probably be getting the train through from Glasgow as well
asriela

Post by asriela »

I got my tickets from Ticketmaster online. They went on sale about 8.58am. I only have dial up so I was sure I would get timed out but luck was with me. Ooo I'm so excited. Can't wait. Lol. I'm sure it'll be brilliant and we can always wear those fetching SPCA plastic ponchos if it's raining.
few cloudy

Post by few cloudy »

I waited outside Ripping Records in Edinburgh this morning from about 8am. Bought 2 in front of stage, X1 it says, row U. Sounds good to me...

Suprised to read on this forum so many buying 6 or 8 tickets. Unless in error, I bet they'll tout them on! I've got a big family/social circle/friends etc but I can count on one hand the number who would pay £55 to see LC. Their loss I know, but I am suprised at what I am reading.

fc

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”