Dublin, June 14-15 and now also 13!!!

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Gerry

Re: Dublin, June 14-15 and now also 13!!!

Post by Gerry »

Thanks Claire, thats reassuring to know, so i'll not panic just yet either.
margaret

Post by margaret »

It took 8 days from booking with Ticketmaster online for my Manchester tickets to arrive, and longer for an Edinburgh ticket booked the same morning, Friday 14th March. I guess Ticketmaster was swamped that day with many concerts going on sale, and took time to catch up with printing and posting them.
claire.oconnell

Post by claire.oconnell »

Yeah I'm thrilled Tinderella, my friend nearly cried when I told her! I did tell her it was front row at first, now I realise it is row two...probably a very good thing in that we now have a natural barrier to prevent her from climbing up on the stage :lol:
I'd say you'll have a great view from where you'll be, we both did so much better than first time round, for the same price for the Saturday I got tickets that may as well have been on the roof of Heuston Station!

Ticketmaster Ireland tend to be slow off the mark in dispatching these things. Gives me time to arrange a safe deposit box for them, as opposed to my usual "safe place" which always tends to cause much panic and consternation as concert day looms - it's just taken me nearly THREE WEEKS to find my Springsteen tickets!
fisherinbelfast

Post by fisherinbelfast »

anyone got a better seating plan for dublin i.m in a4 row bb seats 99-100 seems to be two a4 bocks .
damellon

Post by damellon »

fisherinbelfast wrote:anyone got a better seating plan for dublin i.m in a4 row bb seats 99-100 seems to be two a4 bocks .
fisherinbelfast - these are good seats.
Facing the stage, you are 1 block to the left of centre.
Block A4 is split into a front and back section. You are in the front section.
Your seats are about 28 rows from the front and to the right i.e. on the aisle closest to Block A5 which is the central block.
Hope this helps.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.

from Wild Geese
Mary Oliver
claire.oconnell

Post by claire.oconnell »

fisherinbelfast wrote:anyone got a better seating plan for dublin i.m in a4 row bb seats 99-100 seems to be two a4 bocks .
Hi,

I figure you are in the front A4 block about 26/27 rows from the front, and you have two lovely aisle seats as close to the centre section as you can get.
celtic36

Post by celtic36 »

I have just got 4 tickets for Dublin on Friday the 13th of June SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Aodan XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

Looks like it is going to be a brilliant Friday the Thirteenth :D
William

Post by William »

Vyv wrote:Hi Claire - it will be fantastic. It's so great to have this forum to express my excitement - think my friends and family are fed up with me already!

I imagine they are. Bless them.

Fisher are you really a Free Presbyterian. Your silence suggest so. If so my apologies ;-)

William
fisherinbelfast

god forgive you william , i.m a meat and two veg man none of that Presbyterian carry on with me my friend.
fisherinbelfast

thanks claire
fisherinbelfast

[color=#4040FF]To every people the land is given on condition. Perceived or not, there is a Covenant, beyond the constitution, beyond sovereign guarantee, beyond the nation's sweetest dreams of itself.
Leonard Cohen
[/color]
seating plan
seating plan
royal-hospital-kilmainham-default_004259_1_LayoutPicture.gif (20.41 KiB) Viewed 2571 times
jally

Post by jally »

william is the sectarianism really necessary on a forum such as this? :roll: or at all!
Unspoken Words

Post by Unspoken Words »

I queued this morning from well before 9am until after 09.15 at the Ticketmaster outlet at Cool Discs in Derry and guess what, it did not open (in spite of Cool Discs assuring a woman standing with me that it would definitely be open at 9am)It was then too late to phone or go home and go on the internet.

I am ofcourse disappointed.I can console myself that I have good seats for the Saturday night and I might still be able to get tickets elsewhere for Friday (when the touts are desperate!)

Interesting conversation with the woman standing with me. She had last seen LC in Copenhagen in 1979 and enjoyed it thoroughly and reminisced on how humorous and sharp witted he was contrary to his reputation. I felt sorry that she had been let down by Cool Discs on seeimg LC 29 years later.
MFL

Post by MFL »

Hi fisherinbelfast

This is a little better than the one you have. Hope it helps.
Stage.gif
Stage.gif (20.83 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
Marcie

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”