Athens , July 29 tickets? (show not confirmed)

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
wbuss

Athens , July 29 tickets? (show not confirmed)

Post by wbuss »

Any idea on how I can get Leonard Cohen front row(ish) tickets in Athens, Greece July 29, 2008? I live in Los Angeles, but have planned a trip to Greece for my birthday, which is that day. It would be the best birthday present if I could get them in advance or ASAP.
Thanks for any advice you have to offer.
Last edited by wbuss on Wed May 07, 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dasia

Re: How to L. Cohen Tickets in Athens?

Post by Dasia »

I am wondering this too...

But first, many thanks to Jarkko for announcing the tour with so much information clearly presented. I will keep watching for news about the Athens date. Hearing Leonard sing at the Lybettus Theatre overlooking the city would be an incredible experience. And since July 29th is the last concert announced so far, it is tempting to speculate on another concert in Greece, on one of the islands perhaps...there does seem to be a bit of a Greek theme going, based on the lovely tour poster...

This is my first post here. I've been lurking for a while but my excitement over the tour makes me want to communicate with all of you. It's been wonderful finding out how many fellow fans there are and reading all your thoughtful posts.
olga

Re: Athens, July 29 tickets?

Post by olga »

First of all congratulations to the people responsible for the so organized announcement of the tour dates...E X C E L L E N T !
But the best part in it was the final date in Athens!!! When I took a glimpse of it, I couldn't believe it, I jumped off my seat !!!! :)
I'm very excited:)
I'm looking for the an internet adress or a sore-adress here in Athens, where I could find tickets (any kind) from now...Any idea if they are available??? And where?
I would be grateful for any kind of info!
Looking forward to the idyllic and magical concert in Lycabettus :)
Have a nice day!
bbejkova

Post by bbejkova »

I would also like to find tickets for Athens concert... :?:
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Hey, Athens date has been removed from AEG Live @ http://aeglive.com/tourdates.php?id=177 ... type=event (as did Bucharest, what's confirmed from LC office as NOT going to happen). ???
yoeri

Post by yoeri »

Can someone confirm/disconfirm this pls???
:shock:
2008: Athens
2009: Madrid
2010: Gent, Lille
2012: Gent, Berlin, Madrid
2013: Antwerp, Brussels, Pula, Amsterdam
bbejkova

Post by bbejkova »

So when we will know for sure if and when will be any concert in Greece(Athens)? :roll:
yoeri

Post by yoeri »

now it's off the list here too...

:cry: :cry: :cry:
archiebaby

Athens gig

Post by archiebaby »

I am after two tickets for the Athens gig but can anyone confirm is it is happening or not? I can't see it anywhere.
CK23

Post by CK23 »

Well I can see it on the front page of his official site. Yet, it is not have been officially discomfirmed so we can still hope :)
lupus

Post by lupus »

My first though when i saw it was removed was that they realized that touring greece in the end of july is just a darn mess.
isn't it over 40 degrees celcius then? add the traffic, which probably wont make the breathing easier and you're in for a not-so-sweet experience after all. i would still go, of course, but i'm hoping they've just rescheduled to a bit later in the fall, after all, if he's touring the whole year, there's still lots of time!

Break down and let it all out
CK23

Post by CK23 »

Well, I just send an e-mail to a Greek radio station here in Athens, named Galaxy 92 FM and they answered me that nothing is official yet but they told me to remember the 29th of July date, which will be announced very soon . Happy Sad :neutral: Neutral I suppose :razz:
yoeri

Post by yoeri »

let's hope , CK23. Thanks for mailing that radio and keep us informed, please.

thanks, ευχαριστώ πολύ
arthurdenton

Post by arthurdenton »

I have been trying for tickets too. It is not listed on the AEG site, but that seems under maintained anyway. I called worldticketshop.com and they say it IS confirmed and are selling (extortiaonate) tickets. I called ticket house in Greece and Ticket Pro in Greece and they have no news. If anyone hears anything please update asap so we can all have a try for tickets!
Peter
yoeri

Post by yoeri »

also no info on ticketnet.gr ...

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”