Leonard Cohen: TOUR 2008

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Keen

Re: Leonard Cohen: TOUR 2008

Post by Keen »

Bought tickets to the Copenhagen show :D Very happy, but due to the fact the danish ticketmaster site didn't accept international Amex cards I lost out on seated tickets and had to opt for standing ones.

It'll be a great experience nonetheless :D
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I have received emails from Copenhagen that the concert sold out in four minutes today.
Anth

Post by Anth »

Jarkko, here http://www.pastemagazine.com/action/art ... n_15_years
are more dates than on files. Is it credible? Prague would be a great option for East Europeans like me...

August
3 - Ledbury, England @ Big Chill Festival
5-6 - Istanbul, Turkey @ Arena
10 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Castle
12 - Budapest, Hungary @ Sziget Festival
14-15 - Girona, Spain @ Cap Roig
28-29 - Vienna, Austria @ Opera House

***the August schedule is still under construction and the concerts are not confirmed. There are rumors indeed in the media, but as long as they are not announced officially by the tour management I will not add them to the list! / Jarkko ***
Last edited by Anth on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love's the only engine of survival
Leonard Cohen LT
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Keen wrote:Bought tickets to the Copenhagen show :D Very happy, but due to the fact the danish ticketmaster site didn't accept international Amex cards I lost out on seated tickets and had to opt for standing ones.

Keen - as far as I know, the Copenhagen show is all standing, in two sections: Golden Circle in front of the stage + the rest. If anyone knows any different, please could they let me know?

W
Keen

Post by Keen »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
Keen wrote:Bought tickets to the Copenhagen show :D Very happy, but due to the fact the danish ticketmaster site didn't accept international Amex cards I lost out on seated tickets and had to opt for standing ones.

Keen - as far as I know, the Copenhagen show is all standing, in two sections: Golden Circle in front of the stage + the rest. If anyone knows any different, please could they let me know?

W

Oh, yeah you're right. Mistook the Golden Circle for seats.
Those golden circle tickets sold out quick.
maureen

Post by maureen »

Hi All, Just been reading about lots more fans who haven't managed to get tickets. Is it possible that through the forum, maybe under another heading, there could be a place for tickets that for some reason cannot be used, to be offered to others for cost price!! I for one would welcome a ticket for any of the Manchester shows, just a thought anyway!!!
Jeremy

Leonard Cohen: TOUR 2008

Post by Jeremy »

Maureen - this is to be found on the top of the World Tour threads.
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

as far as I know, the Copenhagen show is all standing, in two sections: Golden Circle in front of the stage + the rest. Those golden circle tickets sold out quick.
Hi everybody,

with my Copenhagen ticket in hands (or rather in the post, hopefully...) I'd like to know if anybody knows how many "golden circle" tickets were sold and what the capacity of the Rosenborg Castle Eksercerplads is?? Just curious...

A.
peter danielsen

Post by peter danielsen »

I believe that there still standing-tickets for both the copenhagen and the Aarhus concert. I look forward to both
Peter
...I ..... .... ....... made . ..... ...... by ....... music .. ..... .. ......
heather_zzz

Post by heather_zzz »

there was supposed to be a concert in Bucharest , too, on the 14th of july!!
please, does anyone know about this?
all the media in romania said one day that he'll be here in july and the next day the info was deleted from the official site!
any info is welcomed, pls!
arthurdenton

Post by arthurdenton »

If anyone hears about a confirmation of the Vienna opera house show (I called and they said it wasn't on) or the gig in Athens on July 29th, can they let us all know? I missed out on all tickets I tried for.
Peter
In_betweenthegrey

Post by In_betweenthegrey »

:lol: Whoo hooo I got tickets to the kitchener ontario show :lol: Im so happy
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. -Einstein-
mpeter

Post by mpeter »

Dear Jarkko, sorry to bother you with this, but I would like to ask if there's anything we can know about August dates&venues beyond the rumors. I mean, is there some target date for the confirmation -- like the first half was confirmed and announced by March 11? Appreciating any response.

***The tour management is fine-tuning the August dates, and I will post it without delay as soon as they give me green light. In principle I'd say that many who are worrying here can relax and just wait patiently 8) / Jarkko***
kokes69

Post by kokes69 »

Prague should be 100%, at least according to this: http://www.1015.cz/index.php?l=cz&page= ... 008&id=284
it's official web of 10:15, CZ promotion agency.
it should take place at Prague Castle, open air, garden space
tickets go on sale 10.4.
at http://www.ticketpro.cz
or
http://www.ticketportal.cz/
i have no idea about how big it is (well it can certainly take in a couple of thousands ppl) or if its standing only or seated.
Tereza

Post by Tereza »

Kokesh: Thanks a lot for info about the Prague concert!

I hope I will get at least one ticket... And that the concert will be seated, of course :)

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”