Open Mic Sessions: News Flash!

The Berlin Event - before and after
Andrew (Darby)

Open Mic Sessions: News Flash!

Post by Andrew (Darby) »

Hi there friends – it’s now just over 6 months until our Berlin event and I expect it will be upon us before we know it! 8)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we have now accounted for approximately 75% (1.5 hrs) of our allocated time for the Open Mic Songs session, which means that we now only have space for 3 or 4 more performers (at 2 songs per performer). :( So if you are keen to sing at the Open Mic session, please hurry up and nominate now or you may miss out! Remember it’s a strict ‘first in first served’ basis, so unfortunately it will be a sprint to the line.

For those who are too late, I will have a ‘reserve list’ that will be invoked should registered and allocated performers drop out or the time otherwise allows us to have further performers. This list will operate on the same chronological basis, though new performers will be prioritised over those who are wishing to perform again.

Finally, I would also like to encourage our poets or poetry reciters out there to get a move along, as to date there has been only one person who has registered an interest in the Poetry session! :o

To nominate for either session, please contact me at: darby50@ozemail.com.au

Cheers :)
Andrew (Darby)
'I cannot give the reasons
I only sing the tunes
The sadness of the seasons
The madness of the moons'
~ Mervyn Peake ~

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Berlin 2006”