Before I Turn Into Gold: Inspired by Leonard Cohen Anthology

This section is for any other poetry-related topics
Feversofthemind

Before I Turn Into Gold: Inspired by Leonard Cohen Anthology

Post by Feversofthemind »

2nd Anthology is out from Fevers of the Mind and editor and poet/writer David L O'Nan with artwork from Geoffrey Wren. Links to paperback and kindle

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09SN97VBG/re ... ,90&sr=8-1

This is the U.S. link. Please check Amazon for your country. Thank you Leonard fans

In 2016 the world was changing and began to scramble. We lost legends. years later, we are still in disarray. Politics, Pandemics, a loss of passion. Anger, Depression, the unknown.

We are still writing. We are still painting. We are still artists.

Just listen to Leonard Cohen for a few moments. Read the truths that he
wrote and sung about in metaphor and imagery.

For a few moments we can regain passion enough to feel inspired as he has
the writers and artists featured in this second anthology in honor of Leonard Cohen.

With artwork from Geoffrey Wren, and also revised poetry from David L O’Nan, writer and editor of this anthology.

In our first edition “Avalanches in Poetry: Writings & Art Inspired by Leonard Cohen” in 2019 we had wonderful writings & art which some will see a second light of day in this edition.

"I'd like to tell my story"
Said one of them so young and bold
"I'd like to tell my story
Before I turn into gold" from a Bunch of Lonesome Heroes by Leonard Cohen

Features artwork by Geoffrey Wren, poetry & stories from David L O'Nan, Ethan McGuire, Tom Harding, Joe Kidd, Robert Frede Kenter, Joan Hawkins, Ankh Spice, Arthur L Wood, Sadie Maskery, Kari Ann Flickinger, ps pirro, Peter Hague, Lorna Wood, Benjamin Adair Murphy, Attracta Fahy, Christina Strigas, Barney-Ashton Bullock, John W. Leys, Amy Barnes, Jim Young, Elizabeth Cusack, Richard LeDue, Michael Igoe, Samantha Terrell, Lisa Alletson, Carrie Sword, Samantha Merz, Janet Beekman, Lennon Stravato, Catherine Graham, William Taylor Jr, Kat Blair, Adrian Ernesto Cepeda, S. Reeson, Shane Schick, Gerald Jatzek, Merril D. Smith, Jim Feeney

Return to “Other Writers and Writing”