Ai Phoenix

This section is for all other music-related topics
Henning

Postby Henning » Mon May 19, 2003 10:28 am

Tom,

unfortunately I didn't see Will Oldham live so far, so I have no idea what he is like in concerts. I hope this will change soon.

Yes, I just had the pleasure to see Lucinda twice. What an event. She really gives her soul to the music and the songs are great anyways. I stayed in Berlin for a few days looking for places and such. You never know what it is good for to know, "where" you can do "what" (hint, hint, hint). And so I was well prepared for the Lucinda show, since I didn't have to drive or my mind has to be busy with the drive back afterwards. As the artists usually prepare their concerts, it's only fair, that the audience is also prepared and not come with a tooth ache or whatever.

Thanks for your comments on "Wisdom" ! No the cd is still not finished. It's a slow motion process. We're beginning song 10 today !

Regards
Henning
margaret

Postby margaret » Tue May 20, 2003 12:30 am

I've also just discovered Will Oldham, and was pleasantly surprised by his album "master and everyone". Have to get some of his other albums now.

Loved Dylan's "Love and Theft" too.
tomsakic

Postby tomsakic » Thu May 22, 2003 9:55 pm

margaret, it seems that everybody prefer Will's Ease Down The Road album. I also.
Today I got his album with cover of Winter Lady! I'm going to lsiten it this evening...
Henning, you're welcome for some recordings...

Return to “Other music”