Bob Dylan New Album 'Rough and Rowdy Ways'

This section is for all other music-related topics
murphybridget837

Re: Bob Dylan New Album 'Rough and Rowdy Ways'

Post by murphybridget837 »

Absolutely, "Murder Most Foul" is a masterpiece in its own right. I'm currently in the search for a Flac bootleg of this album is there anyone that can point me to the proper direction.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

murphybridget837 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:33 am Absolutely, "Murder Most Foul" is a masterpiece in its own right. I'm currently in the search for a Flac bootleg of this album is there anyone that can point me to the proper direction.
Why do you need a bootleg? Just stream (or buy) the album -- it's readily available through any number of legitimate and official online sources, including YouTube.

This is the second time you've mentioned wanting a "Flac bootleg" of commerically produced, easily obtainable music. Any "bootleg" will be a copyright violation of an officially released album, and that is actually illegal. And, these days, many (if not most) commercially produced albums are online for all to hear, anytime they want, thus bootlegs are not necessary (but still illegal).
murphybridget837

You are indeed correct, however I have no luck in finding the album for sale at least on my local store.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

murphybridget837 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:18 am You are indeed correct, however I have no luck in finding the album for sale at least on my local store.
There are many online places that sell CDs and will ship them almost anywhere in the world: Amazon (and their marketplace) will ship to most countries, or eBay, and so you could check there. You obviously have a computer and internet capabilites, and so it should not be hard to find an official CD of a relatively recent album like this one: just type "Bob Dylan Rough And Rowdy Ways CD" into the search bar, and you will get many options, I'm sure.
rmura

Post by rmura »

There's a pretty good cover of "Murder Most Foul" by Tom Palaima and Joe Goodkin at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02vEh0EjXc

Ron
murphybridget837

rmura wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:32 pm There's a pretty good cover of "Murder Most Foul" by Tom Palaima and Joe Goodkin at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a02vEh0EjXc

Ron
Thanks rmura!!!

Return to “Other music”