A walk on the wild side

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Diane

A walk on the wild side

Post by Diane »

As everybody knows, Henning is very old and wise. And he thinks it is a good idea for me and Tim to arrange an LC hiking long weekend around this time next year, somewhere in the British Isles. If anybody is interested in this possibility, please let me or Tim know. Say whether you'd wish to camp, or whether you are soft and prefer to stay in a B&B (we will go with the majority on this).

Thanks,

Diane
Last edited by Diane on Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birdonawire

Re: A walk on the wild side

Post by Birdonawire »

Sounds like a bit of an adventure Diane. And since i'm always into an adventure then count me in.
New York (Joe's Pub), April 24th 2007 / Dublin, June 14th 2008 / Dublin, June 15th 2008 / New York, February 19th 2009 / Dublin, July 20th 2009 / Barcelona, September 21st 2009 / Sligo...here I come!
dar

Post by dar »

O, geez. You guys haven't even met in London yet and you're planning a hike in the hills?!

How am I suppossed to keep up with all these gatherings, support the Edmonton Event, and save up for The Tour?!

That Henning is just a party animal...and you missy and that Tim, well, what can I say. Now it's hiking and camping!

Anyway, have a great get-together for the Glass concert and take lots of pics. Be safe but don't be sorry. (Hey, I just made that up. I like it.) hehe

Dar
Diane

Post by Diane »

Great to hear you're interested, Birdon. We might be able to arouse some interest on the 20th, that's why I mention it now. If the idea seems like a goer, then we'll come up with some suggestions... Dar, Henning volunteered Tim and me to sort this thing. He is very devious that way 8) . Pity you're so far away, or I'd join you on an LC desert hike...
Henning

Post by Henning »

Diane,
what a fantastic idea of yours. Please count me in. I can't wait.
IT'S DARKER NOW
1979: Frankfurt | 1980: Frankfurt | 1985: Wiesbaden - Munich | 1988: Munich - Nuremberg | 1993: Frankfurt
2008: Dublin - Manchester - Amsterdam - Loerrach - Berlin - Frankfurt - Oberhausen - London
2009: Cologne - Barcelona | 2010: Wiesbaden - Dortmund
2012: Ghent - Moenchengladbach - Verona - Lisbon | 2013: Oberhausen - Mannheim - Pula

Return to “Other gatherings”