Montreal meetup

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Happygirl

Montreal meetup

Post by Happygirl »

Hi everyone,

I've just arrived in the city and it's my first time in Montreal. Would love to meet up with some local Cohenites for coffee, brunch at the weekend, a movie or a tour of some Leonard related places. I'm here until 6 September, hope we manage to organise a little get together!

Gisela
I lit a thin green candle {in Barcelona} to make you jealous of me
Dublin 13th July 08 - Lucca 27th July 08 - Dublin 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd July 09 - Barcelona 21st Sept 09 http://lifeisafestival.wordpress.com/
Cate

Re: Montreal meetup

Post by Cate »

Hi Gisela, I hope you're having a good time in Montreal - it's a beautiful city.
If you happen to peek in please check your p.m.'s, I left you a little note there.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

If I were there, Gisela, I'd make it a POINT to meet up with you! I hope someone contacts you for that very thing!!!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Happygirl

Post by Happygirl »

Ah thank you, somebody actually forwarded me a local contact and have been so busy with the film festival etc. that I hardly ever have a free minute here. But was thinking of maybe doing a trip to Sherbrooke to the exhibition before heading to Toronto next as it's only 2 hours or so from Montreal. Take care, g
Dublin 13th July 08 - Lucca 27th July 08 - Dublin 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd July 09 - Barcelona 21st Sept 09 http://lifeisafestival.wordpress.com/
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Yes, go to Sherbrooke for the exhibition. One of those things that if you don't, you'll regret it once you're so many MANY miles away back home. I'm glad someone contacted you with a name. I hope you can manage to meet up.

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
Happygirl

Post by Happygirl »

It looks like I might actually not make it to Sherbrooke as the museum is closed on Mondays and will need to move on to Toronto. And yes, mini meetup working out, very busy with film festival otherwise, so never a dull moment!
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

YaY, an overall happy ending! Glad to hear all this! So true on how time just gets usurped when you're on holiday with a list of things you want to do. Never ever ever enough time!
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Other gatherings”