Cohen-inspired paintings in Donegal,Ireland

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
annaedith

Cohen-inspired paintings in Donegal,Ireland

Post by annaedith »

Hello!
from feb 8 till march 3, there's an exhibition of paintings by Seoirse o'Dochartaigh in the military museum, Fort Dunree,on the Inishowen Penisula in north Dônegal! the êxhibition is titled "the secret life", and the painter sâys that listening to Cohen songs brought him images of deserted landscapes like the ones you find up here and that he seês some connectîon bêtween Cohen and the Irish schôlars ôf Îrelands Golden Âgê.Fort Dûnree doesn't have any information about the exhibition on its internet site, http://www.dunree.pro.ie, but at least some directions. And sure you're always welcome for a cup of tea at my place here near Malin, not far from Dunree! (ând has anybody a new kêyboard for me?)
anna
Last edited by annaedith on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*********** beauté est partout**********
lizzytysh

Re: Cohen-inspired paintings in Donegal,Ireland

Post by lizzytysh »

:lol: Good to see you, AnnaEdith! I was wondering about that, hoping you might explain... something ;-) . I'm in midst of getting a new keyboard myself at work because it caused my screen to freeze and the hard drive to go into a high-pitched hum of protest. Made it through your message just fine, though. The paintings sound very appealing. I'll be interested to see one, via Internet.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Other gatherings”