The song of Leonard Cohen (Harry Rasky)

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
OswaldB

Re: The song of Leonard Cohen (Harry Rasky)

Post by OswaldB »

to reiterate...thank ye Maarten! this doc is definitely highly recommended.
michaelbird2012

Post by michaelbird2012 »

Hi Maarten,

I very unfortunately found out about this DVD slightly too late and would absolutely love to have the chance to watch it. Please could you upload it again to the forum? Or maybe make it available somehow more permanently?

Thanks a lot,

Michael
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi Michael,
Sorry for the late reply, but your last sentence ("Or maybe make it available somehow more permanently?") made me look into the possibility of finding a way to indeed make it available for a longer period of time. Because I also have my own website (www.maartenmassa.be), I also have a free Cloud Drive which I hadn't used until now... I have activited it now and I'm trying out the possibilities to store some DVD's there. Looks rather easy, so I guess I can make it work which means you will be able to download the DVD there soon.

Because I don't want just anyone downloading stuff from that Cloud Drive whenever they want, I can send you a link which will be active for a limited time (let's say a week or so). After that, the DVD will still be on my Cloud Drive, but no one can access it unless I provide a new download link. That way, if anyone else needs a copy (download), I can just provide a new link without having to upload the full DVD again via WeTransfer or similar...

Please reply on here if you're still interested and I'll send you a link (if everything works like I hope it would).

All the best,
Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Christiane

Post by Christiane »

Hi Maarten,
I would be happy if you could send me the link,too.
I have the book but I've never seen the DVD.
Thank you and best wishes,
Christiane
michaelbird2012

Hi Maarten,

I admire your tenacity in your mission to share this DVD with everyone, thank you! I would indeed still be interested in seeing the documentary and a download link would be much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Michael
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi,
I have sent download instructions to both Christiane and Michael. Let me know if you can't manage to download the film!

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Richinnia

Post by Richinnia »

Maarten,

If you could perhaps also provide me the download link/instructions then that would be AMAZING -
thank you! STAR!

V :)
michaelbird2012

Thanks a lot Maarten. I am trying it now.

Michael
Pernath

Post by Pernath »

Dear Maarten,

Thank you for sharing this LC documentary so unobtrusively. I would very much appreciate it if you could provide me with the download instructions. Please let me know by PM if there is anything I could do for you in return.

Best wishes
Pernath
Pernath

Post by Pernath »

Dear Maarten,

Thanks so much for sharing the DVD. I had been looking for this film for years and it was a great joy to finally be watching it in its entirety.

Best wishes
Pernath
gusto5

Post by gusto5 »

Hi Maarten

I just tried to download the The song of Leonard Cohen (Harry Rasky) film and found it is no longer available.

Is there another way to be able to download it?

Or can I send you my dropbox address in a PM?

Thanks

E
YuriG

Post by YuriG »

Dear Maarten,
I wonder if you still read this post, but if you do I'd appreciate if you would be willing to share those files again. We are translating Sylvie Simmons' beautiful biography into Italian and it would indeed help us to watch the Rasky video in order to appreciate its contents.

Maybe we could use dropbox?!

All the best,

Yuri G.

PS: If any of the previous users who received or downloaded the file from Maarten are willing to help, I would not mind! :)
Last edited by YuriG on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi Yuri,
I have just sent you a pm with a download link.

Take care,
Maarten

buakar

Post by buakar »

Dear Maarten,

I am searching for a download link to Harry Rasky's documentary called ''The Song of Leonard Cohen'' and i wonder if you have the links that you posted before, i tried them but they are not working now. If you have the links, i ask you to send those in PM or you can just post them under this topic.

Thank you!!
eloi1965

Post by eloi1965 »

Hi

I remember seeing this film when it was first broadcast, I would dearly love to see it again. Could anyone be so kind as to send me the current link to download??

I had an amazing evening at the Leonard Cohen gig last week in Birmingham UK, suddenly interested in all things LC again!!

Many thanks

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”