Merchandise

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
w!ky

Merchandise

Post by w!ky » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:30 pm

yO.

Does anyone know where i can get a good Leonard Cohen poster from? Or any other form of merchandise ? ( preferabley besides ebay.. )

thank you kindly
I Love To See You Naked Over There, Especially From The Back

jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Merchandise

Post by jarkko » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 pm

Hi! EBay is the best -- and about only - place to find (old) posters, promotional items and other collectibles.
Local 2nd hand record shops may also have something. Also check at http://www.gemm.com
You may also trade items with other collectors - the Collector's section on this forum is the best way to start with it.
w!ky

Re: Merchandise

Post by w!ky » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 am

Hi,

Inline with the tour, will new merchandise be more readily available? You would presume one searching to retain lost funds would utilize such avenues, I've been looking for a while to obtain a good poster or a well done item of clothing, the bob dylan store has everything from a manicure set to a charm bracelet yet cohen merchandise is extremely difficult to locate ( and unofficial I presume )I guess a nice tourbook at least will be available at the tour venues?

Also is there a guitar tab available for the electric guitar solos from some live performances such as bird on the wire ( I think the guy is was called mitch watkins or something like that ) and the one to the end of Hallelujah ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWeN-bVDUc ) I think that video is from the bbc documentary ( anyone know a torrent for this documentary as i cant seem locate it anywhere, i had it on VCR but it doesnt play properly anymore :( ).

thanks in advance for any responses :)

*EDIT* - Just noticed the LC store post, sorry for any replication.
I Love To See You Naked Over There, Especially From The Back

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”