Zurich 1993

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Clyde

Zurich 1993

Post by Clyde »

Hi all! I'm very interested in obtaining a video or DVD copy of the concert in Zurich'93. Anyone can help me?

Thank you!!!!!
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

1. This post should be in Traders' and Collectors' Corner!
2. First news that Zurich 93 was filmed. I think it wasn't; there's only excellent radio recording botlegged dozen times.
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

Don't know if it was filmed or not. I was just asking about it, because I have the CD of this concert and it's spectacular and has good quality of recording.

Apologies for submitting this message in the wrong place. Yesterday was my first day in this forum.

****welcome and no need to apologize. I moved this thread to Collectors' Corner / Jarkko****
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Dear Clyde ~

Welcome to the Forum :D . Tom's comment wasn't a criticism of your having placed it here, but rather an enthusiastic [the exclamation mark is a positive] way of pointing you to a section, where he participates regularly, as he does lots and lots of trading, and would like to see you place it there, as well.

~ Lizzy
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

Exactly! (once more: ! :D ) ~ I'd also liked to see Zurich 93 on film, but sadly... The best show in 1993 tour.
RC

Zurich

Post by RC »

I wish I had a copy of this show myself! :!:

I have a modest bootleg DVD trading list (LC, Bob Dylan, Van Morisson etc) if anyone's interested in a trade 8) .

Email me off line
(lennyleg@yahoo.com.au)
Cheers

RC
Richard
Australia

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”