USA edition of In His Own Words

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
jim devlin

USA edition of In His Own Words

Post by jim devlin »

Hello, just wondering if anyone reading this in the USA and Canada can help me? I'm after the USA edition of my 1988 'In His Own Words'; it's been on Amazon several times over the years with a different cover to the UK edition, and so I'm keen to have a copy. The USA edition has Leonard standing, looking at the camera (with a large white area above showing book title), whereas the UK edition shows Leonard and his entwined hands over a much darker background. Any help will be gratefully received, thanks.
Jim
Hartmut

Re: USA edition of In His Own Words

Post by Hartmut »

This:

http://www.amazon.com/Leonard-Cohen-His ... 0711968780

seems to be the US edition. - In case you're still looking for it.
jim devlin

Post by jim devlin »

Thanks Hartmut; I've recently written to a couple of the sellers on Amazon.com in the US but they can't confirm it's the US edition they have on offer, because their stock is stored in a warehouse etc.etc.and they don't have visual access etc.etc.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”