Page 3 of 5

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:39 am
by Latinlaw
Please add me to the USA Vine for this recording. Thanks!

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 pm
by Mabeanie1
VINE UPDATE 16 AUGUST:

The discs for the North American vine still haven't arrived. I'm sure they will turn up in their own good time but just to be on the safe side, we will post a new set of discs to shooting_star_88 on Monday. Meanwhile, the European vine seems to be progressing well ....

EUROPEAN VINE

Musicmania
chillymidnight
A.Sukitu
Zimmy66
Mary Emma

NORTH AMERICAN VINE

shooting_star_88
Cheshire gal
mutti
Latinlaw


Wendy

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:28 pm
by Zimmy66
Mabeanie1 wrote:VINE UPDATE 16 AUGUST:

The discs for the North American vine still haven't arrived. I'm sure they will turn up in their own good time but just to be on the safe side, we will post a new set of discs to shooting_star_88 on Monday. Meanwhile, the European vine seems to be progressing well ....

EUROPEAN VINE

Musicmania
chillymidnight
Mary Emma

NORTH AMERICAN VINE

shooting_star_88
Cheshire gal
mutti
Latinlaw

Wendy
Hi Wendy

Any particular reason I've dropped off the European vine? I haven't received the discs yet.

Thanks

Robert

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:33 pm
by Mabeanie1
Whoops - sorry about that Zimmy. I updated the wrong version (blame the jetlag ....) and accidentally missed you and Annie off the list. Hopefully everyone is now restored to their rightful place but please shout if you spot any more errors.

VINE UPDATE 16 AUGUST:

EUROPEAN VINE

Musicmania
chillymidnight
A.Sukitu
Zimmy66
Mary Emma

NORTH AMERICAN VINE

shooting_star_88
Cheshire gal
mutti
Latinlaw

Wendy

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm
by Zimmy66
Thanks for prompt update Wendy. Much appreciated.

Robert

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:12 pm
by musicmania
I received the discs yesterday and am awaiting chillymidnight's address and will post on as soon as I get it.

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:44 pm
by musicmania
Discs posted to chillymidnight this morning.

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:17 pm
by caripdx
Please add me to the north America vine ... Thanks.

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 pm
by shooting_star_88
Hello :)

Received the Discs last night :)

Posted to Cheshire gal today :)

Thank you :)

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 pm
by Mabeanie1
Glad to hear one set of discs has shown up!

Wendy

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm
by shooting_star_88
Mabeanie1 wrote:Glad to hear one set of discs has shown up!

Wendy
Yes :)

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 am
by Zimmy66
musicmania wrote:I received the discs yesterday and am awaiting chillymidnight's address and will post on as soon as I get it.
Any update as to where we are with the European vine please? This was a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks

Robert

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:30 am
by musicmania
I posted the discs to chillymidnight last Saturday so they should be there now.

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:12 pm
by Zimmy66
musicmania wrote:I posted the discs to chillymidnight last Saturday so they should be there now.
Thanks for prompt update Gwen. Appreciated.

Robert

Re: VINE FOR LONDON O2 - FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:04 pm
by Mabeanie1
VINE UPDATE 1 SEPTEMBER:

EUROPEAN VINE

chillymidnight
A.Sukitu
Zimmy66
Mary Emma

NORTH AMERICAN VINE

Cheshire gal
mutti
Latinlaw
caripdx