2013 Recordings

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
depp91

Re: 2013 Recordings

Post by depp91 »

FOXWOOD wrote:I would be careful about using the above link. I got some sort of advert for bitcoin which wouldn't go. I ended up having to uninstall Chrome , scan my computer then re-install Chrome again.
Filefactory is very reliable and secure in my experience. Having an adblocker installed is never a bad idea, however.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J710F mit Tapatalk

Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

doinelraisehell wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:17 pm Is there anyway someone would be able to re-upload the 2013 Wallingford, CT show? I've been searching for it everywhere as it was the sole Leonard Cohen concert I was able to attend. Thank you for your help!
-Kevin
Do you still need this Kevin? Raincoat has located the files and will reupload if required.

Wendy
icecreamtruck

Post by icecreamtruck »

depp91 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:20 pm
doinelraisehell wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:17 pm Is there anyway someone would be able to re-upload the 2013 Wallingford, CT show? I've been searching for it everywhere as it was the sole Leonard Cohen concert I was able to attend. Thank you for your help!
- Kevin
Here is an active link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4i6djsc ... -02-13.rar
Hey, I just wanted to say a wholehearted thank you to you for posting this link. It is downloading now. I am a little desperate for any live recordings from the last tours and I am totally unable to use dime because I live at a school where there's absolutely no way to torrent.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”