Vine for Gent/Amsterdam/Lisbon/Helsinki

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Wirebird

Re: Vine for Gent/Amsterdam/Lisbon/Helsinki

Post by Wirebird »

I have copied the discs and will send them to Foxwood on Monday.
85: Oslo 88: Oslo (2x) 93: Oslo 08: Gothenburg 09: Langesund; Bratislava; Prague 10: Malmø; Oslo; Oakland (2x); Las Vegas (2x)
12: Ghent (2x); Halden; Gothenburg; Helsinki; London; Verona; Paris (2x); Lisboa; Montreal (2x); Quebec; NYC; Brooklyn
13: Memphis, New Orleans, Louisville, London (2x), Antwerp, Mannheim, Brussels, Rome, Pula, Stockholm, Odense, Oslo, Bournemouth, Brighton, Birmingham, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Wellington (2x), Auckland.
FOXWOOD

Post by FOXWOOD »

I have the discs now from Wirebird,
They are copied and on the way to Musicmania.

Many thanks.
Last edited by FOXWOOD on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Albert Hall London 1988, Manchester Opera House 18th June 2008,
Manchester Arena 30th Nov 2008, Weybridge 11th July 2009,
Lissadell House 31st July 2010, Dublin 11th & 12th September 2012, London O2 21st June 2013,
Manchester Arena 31st Aug 2013,Leeds 7th September 2013
lcbird

Post by lcbird »

Hello! May join the vine? Tnx in advance.
2009 : Venezia
2010 : Ljubljana
2012 : Ghent
2013 : Pula
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Discs received from Foxwood, thanks. I will copy and forward to the next person ASAP and update here when done.
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Discs posted today to Gregor as per arrangement between him and Tim.
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Tim Dale

Post by Tim Dale »

It is 4 weeks since Gwen sent the discs to Gregor and I am still waiting for them!!!
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Tim Dale wrote:It is 4 weeks since Gwen sent the discs to Gregor and I am still waiting for them!!!
Just to clarify Gregor confirmed he received them. He was having computer issues at the time but it was supposed to be getting fixed that week. I am also waiting on discs from him on another vine.

blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

rvandewiel wrote:Well I guess the vine is gaining weight :D . I suggest that every successor in the vine will contact his/her predecessor by PM to tell where to send the cd's
The order in the vine so far is:

- Gabri (GER)
- Davido (UK)
- Wirebird (NOR)
- Foxwood (UK)
- Musicmania (IRL)
- Blue Bird (PORT)
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Hello all...

I'm interested in Lisbon 2012 recording...may i join to the vine ? Thanks so much

Blue Bird
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012
Tim Dale

Post by Tim Dale »

Unfortunately this vine has ground to a halt as having agreed that Musicmania should pass the discs on to Gregor, he has failed to pass them on to me - he has not responded to PMs!!
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Tim Dale wrote:Unfortunately this vine has ground to a halt as having agreed that Musicmania should pass the discs on to Gregor, he has failed to pass them on to me - he has not responded to PMs!!
I am really annoyed with Gregor over this and I'm actually waiting on discs from him too from a different vine. When I receive the discs I just copy the files to my laptop and don't actually make physical copies as my laptop burner isn't great. However while on the other vine I was the last person, there are now a few people waiting here. I will try and make copies but it will take a few days before I can do it. If I can't could someone on the vine previous to me please try.

Now in regards the messages from Gregor I have a question. Beside any of his messages there is a flame icon. Does anyone know what this means? This symbol isn't beside any other messages and I never saw it before seeing it beside his messages. I'm wondering does it mean he has added me to his foe list so he doesn't see my messages enquiring where the discs are.

Davido

Post by Davido »

Tim,
The discs for another vine (NY and Halifax) are on the way to me from Rene and you are next on the list. So I will also send you copies of the Gent/Amsterdam/Lisbon/Helsinki discs too.
I'll let you know when they are all ready!
-Dave
Gwen,
Which discs are you waiting for? I'll send them to you if I have them.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
hazey

Post by hazey »

Hi all,

Should I expect the vine to be continued after Tim Dale? I've been after him on the list for months now :roll:

Gwen, I am also annoyed with members who feel free to halt a vine after they receive their discs. We actually have the same problem on the Lousville thread. A dead vine. Just because a person has decided not to send the discs. :?
1988 : Madrid / 2008 : London O2 Jul 17 / 2009: Madrid, Bilbao / 2010: Lisboa, Tours / 2012: Paris 2x, Madrid, Lisboa / 2013: Paris, Roma, Brighton
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Thanks Dave, I've replied to your PM.

Hazey I had a look to see who the offender on the Louisville thread is and both the offender there and here were both online in the last few days so no reason for them to at least contact the people involved.

These vines are a godsend to those of us unable to download the concerts for whatever reason (poor internet connection being mine) and they only work on the goodwill of everyone on the vine. My suggestion to our offenders reading this is if for some reason you are unable to make copies or save to your computers is to ask for help and if it still can't be done to at least have the decency to pass the discs onto the next person on the vine.

Tim Dale

Post by Tim Dale »

Thanks to Dave for offering to make copies of all 4 sets of discs in this vine and sending them on to me. The vine should be active again shortly, Tim

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”