Polish GALA CD - have extra copies

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
tomsakic

Polish GALA CD - have extra copies

Post by tomsakic » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm

I just returned from Krakow where I spent three months and I have to say that I spent much time buying Cohen stuff on flea market and online auctions;) I bought very cheaply Liebestraume LP, Various Positions Passport Records pressing, etc.

Although I got this single before, titled BOOGIE STREET and given away with the magazine Gala in 2002, two weeks ago I bumped into the man who had 4 brand new copies on flea market, and I got them for a very good price. I simply couldn't resist...;) So if somebody wants it, and has something for swapping, you can get it.

Image Image
tomsakic

Re: Polish GALA CD - have extra copies

Post by tomsakic » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Well, I was sure somebody wrote here she wants a copy of this, but I don't see it anymore... My memory fails and I didn't reply immediately as I was very busy and then went to business trip... And I don' remember who it was! (I mean, I do but am not sure...) New PM/email would be OK:)
First copy went to France, 2nd to Kenadian who sent me PM, and this was supposed to be the 3rd copy...
Womanfromaroom

Post by Womanfromaroom » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Dear Tom,

thank you so much and sorry for causing the confusion - it was indeed me! I just deleted the post because it seemed inappropriate to want a CD without really being able to offer anything back, but now I may even have some Leonard stuff that interests you (cf. my recent PM to you). Let me know, please! 8)
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:26 pm

My bad, I wasn't quick enough:) I do have your email also about the DVD;) Or was it PM as you say? I am *really* not concentrated lately;) But I'm off for Venice in 3 hours!
Womanfromaroom

Post by Womanfromaroom » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh, how understandable! How could you concentrate in such a situation? Still hope to be seeing you in Barcelona, too, and I am confident that you will need another Leonard fix after tomorrow's concert anyway and book up instantly once you return from Venice... ;-)
Edit: And enjoy Venice, of course! (As if you wouldn't...)
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”