"Field Commander Cohen" Promo CD

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
BigAl

"Field Commander Cohen" Promo CD

Post by BigAl » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 pm

I've also decided to offer this up for sale as well.

This is the UK Pre-Production CD of Field Commander Cohen by Whitfield Street and not to be confused with the US Release which you can view here: http://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/gallery-cd4.html

The major difference is the fact that on this UK release there is no track listing or any label details published on the CD.
Condition of the CD is excellent although it hasn't photographed well due to reflection and the fact that I'm useless with a camera. Playing side has a few scuff marks due to it being inside a paper sleeve rather than a jewel case. CD plays perfectly though.

This CD is very rare but, like "The Future" vinyl edition, I'm offering it here first so that real LC fans can have first crack at it. As before, sensible offers please and you can either bid here or PM me (I'd forgotten about that facility when giving contact details for "The Future") which is probably the best idea.

Any queries please post here so that everyone can see both the question and my response.

And in case Bobby C reads here: my vinyl copy of TNS will never go up for sale. That will always remain a treasured gift.

BigAl
Attachments
S3500010.jpg
S3500010.jpg (27.26 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
BigAl

Re: "Field Commander Cohen" Promo CD

Post by BigAl » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Unfortunately life has gotten in the way at the moment and I'll not be in a position to do anything about this until the end of Feb so people have more time to decide as to whether to try or not.

Mind you, it looks like no-one is interested in this. To make it absolutely clear this is a genuine mastered CD and NOT a CD-R or equivalent.

BigAl

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”