3 DVD Torrents

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Jim Williams

3 DVD Torrents

Post by Jim Williams »

No doubt most of you already have these, but for those who don't, I've uploaded torrents for Songs from the Life of LC, Austin City Limits '88 and Live in San Sebastian '88 at Demonoid.com.
The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won't get much sleep.
Jim Williams

Re: 3 DVD Torrents

Post by Jim Williams »

The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won't get much sleep.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Unfortunately, I seem to have the same problem here as I have with dimeadozen - it says I have to register to download, but that registrations are full and to "keep trying every day". I've being trying dime for most of the year ....

Wendy
richardrj

Post by richardrj »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Unfortunately, I seem to have the same problem here as I have with dimeadozen - it says I have to register to download, but that registrations are full and to "keep trying every day". I've being trying dime for most of the year ....
You need to try at different times of the day, if you're not already. Inactive accounts are being deleted all the time so it really is just a case of being at the computer at the right time. It didn't take me anything like a year to get on Dime.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

richardrj wrote: You need to try at different times of the day, if you're not already. Inactive accounts are being deleted all the time so it really is just a case of being at the computer at the right time.
Agreed - but the problem is real life and the day job, both of which have a nasty habit of getting in the way. At the end of the day, it's mostly about luck and alas I haven't been lucky to date ...

W

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”