Bird On A Wire Film circulating ?

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
timnor

Bird On A Wire Film circulating ?

Postby timnor » Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:18 pm

Hi

I'm desperately searching for a copy of Bird On A Wire - is it circulating on VCD yet ? Also after the BBC Documentary. Can anyone help ? Have tons of Dylan to trade.

Please reply.

Thanks

Tim
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:29 pm

Hi Tim ~

Bird on A Wire is circulating behind the scenes [on videotape only]. Some complain as to its quality. Despite its lesser, technical quality, the tape is magnificent for all the aspects of Leonard that it reveals, amongst many other things :D . Depending on where you're from [i.e. the equipment you have], you should be able to connect with someone here [with copying equipment] who will make a copy for you. If I had the capability right now, I would. Enjoy it when you get it. It's wonderful!

Welcome to the Forum!

~ Lizzytysh
songbird

Postby songbird » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:40 pm

I think some of his music videos are out on Dvd now...If I ever see bird on a wire I will let you know. I live by NYC so some times we get dvds and such that are not available in other places. PS I do not meen boot legged. I would never buy a boot legged item especially where an artist I like is concerned.
tomsakic

Postby tomsakic » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:37 pm

There's no any Leonard's DVD expect 1965' Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Leonard Cohen, recorded during 1965 reading tour thru Canada (no music - before first album).
tom.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”