New USA/Canada Vine for Manchester Shows

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Mollydog

Re: New USA/Canada Vine for Manchester Shows

Post by Mollydog » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 am

Tony, I'm a bit confused by your message. You say that the person ahead of rbhine hasn't responded in 4-5 days. I am ahead of him and I responded to your message straight away yesterday. Who have you been trying to contact?
1972 London/1974 London/1985 Montreal/1993 Ottawa/2008 Montreal,London O2/2009 NYC Beacon,Kingston,Ottawa X 2,Barcelona,Las Vegas,San José/2010 Malmo,Las Vegas X 2/2012 Verona,Vancouver,Montreal X 2,Ottawa,Kingston/2013 NYC, Hamilton
tonys

Post by tonys » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:37 pm

rhine, so i went ahead of him and that was you, he finally did get to me said he didn't get it yet, not suprised mail out of canada usaully is slow...i don't understand why the post office literally doubled the rates to canada last spring when they said they were only raising the stamp 1 cent, perhaps an excuse to raise everything else, plus they stopped posting prices in the post office and refunding your postage when they lose a package...often they'll deliver an empty package because someone in the post office stole it...in the past they had the descency to refund your postage now they don't...it's just microcosm of what democracy has become to quote the great leonard cohen.
rbhine

Post by rbhine » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Tony, take a breath. I have responded to each message/email. I received the discs yesterday. I will send them to you when I get your delivery info.

1. Bigdee in/out
2. Neophyte in/out
3. anneporter: in/out
4. mollydog: in/out
5. rbhine: in/
6. Tony S:

Brad
rbhine

Post by rbhine » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:25 am

1. Bigdee in/out
2. Neophyte in/out