Big Chill setlist

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Garret Luis

Big Chill setlist

Post by Garret Luis » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:02 pm

Hello,
I was lucky enough to be working on the stage for the Big Chill show on the 3rd. Such a beautifull night! I managed to grab a few of the set lists, that were left on the stage (quite amazed that no one else was interested in picking them up)
Anyway, not much point in me hanging onto more than one (unfortunatly I kept them all together, so usure now which one was Leonards) if anyone would would like one in perhaps an exchange for something. I'd love some recordings of this tour (I've only got CD capabilities) or if anyone would fancy trading for a copy of the 3 books I've not yet read 'Parasites of Heaven' or 'Death of a Ladys Man' or 'Book of Mercy'.
If there's no interest/responce, I'm sure I can send them out for the price of postage to a faithfull cohen collector..

Garret
Davido

Re: Big Chill setlist

Post by Davido » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Garret,
I'd like one of these.I have sent you a PM.
Dave
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
Robin

Post by Robin » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi Garret,

I would very much like one of these!

I have emailed you separately.

Robin
paddieu

Post by paddieu » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:15 am

Was Democracy on it and cut due to time, or not on there in the first place [for the first time ?]

Cheers
Robin

Post by Robin » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 am

>Was Democracy on it and cut due to time, or not on there in the first place [for the first time ?]

Democracy was on the setlist Paddy. What happened was that time was short and Leonard went over to Roscoe Beck and said "Go straight to I'm Your Man". I was near enough to hear.
paddieu

Post by paddieu » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:32 am

Thanks Robin !

wow...as if anyone wud have cared if the show had been 6 mins longer :shock:

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”