I have two T-shirts from tour to sell

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
pakalolo

I have two T-shirts from tour to sell

Post by pakalolo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:39 pm

I traveled from Connecticut, USA to Dublin to see Cohen and accidentally came home with two large T-shirts instead of X-Large, which I'm sure I asked for, but never checked. My bad.

Anyway, one of the shirts is black and has all of the tour stops on the back and on the front are a large symbol and the lyrics

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.

The other shirt is ivory and has the "New Skin for the Old Ceremony" logo on the front.

The shirts are size large, never worn, but have been washed. They are not pre-shrunk so they are about a medium now.

They cost me $45 USD each and will not do me any good as there is no way I am fitting into either of them.

I'll take offers for them if anybody is interested.
stella fey

Re: I have two T-shirts from tour to sell

Post by stella fey » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:20 am

Oh my goodness! I need the black shirt with the Anthem "Ring the Bell" lyrics on it. I'm happy to pay for the shirt and shipping. We could do it through paypal or I could mail you a check. Please let me know if you still have the shirt! Thanks so much,
Lisa
pakalolo

Re: I have two T-shirts from tour to sell

Post by pakalolo » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 am

Okay. Well I sold the black shirt to a fan who went to Toronto!!

Awesome, though, b/c she went to Toronto and couldn't get a shirt so I'm happy I sold it to a good fan.

The ivory T-shirt is still available. Like I said, bad sizing for me. I'm still looking to pay someone to pick me up the right size, so if anyone is going to a show and doesn't mind picking me up an XL tour shirt, I'd be a happy camper!!

Josh

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”