begging bowl...

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
fafner

begging bowl...

Post by fafner » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi,

I hope that my post doesn't break any forum rules.

I've been a fan of Leonard Cohen since I was 15 years old - there hasn't been a day go by in the last 26 years that I haven't listened to, hummed or sung a LC song to myself. I'm completely over the moon to have secured tickets to see LC in Manchester this summer - I never, ever believed that I would have the opportunity to see and hear him in the flesh.

Anyway, it was news of the tour that alerted me to this site, the community forum - and in particular, this thread. I'd love to have some DVD footage of Leonard's previous concerts or TV appearances mostly for my own satisfaction - but also to prepare my girlfriend for the gig this summer (she's relatively new to LC but is proving an enthusiastic student!). However, I only have official LC material - which I'm sure is of no real interest to serious collectors, in terms of trading. So, my question is - would anyone be prepared to offer me some morsels to get me started - or perhaps offer me some advice as to where I might be able to lay my hands on such material.

Once again, I hope that I haven't broken any rules...and please forgive me if I have!

Thanks
Davido

Re: begging bowl...

Post by Davido » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:27 am

Hi fafner,
You haven't broken any rules!I am unable to send you anything at the moment but have sent you a PM (personal message) with more details.
Dave
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
fafner

Post by fafner » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Dave,

I really appreciate your response - I was beginning to wonder if I'd strayed over the line of acceptability. I look forward to hearing from you again...

cheers,

Lee
Davido

Post by Davido » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Lee,
Please send me your address in a PM.
Dave
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
fafner

Post by fafner » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi Dave,

you are a star - thank you!

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”