Did He do a good job?

This is for your own works!!!
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Did He do a good job?

Post by Byron »

When I look at mankind
I reflect that we have been made in His image
Did He make such a good job after all?
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Sideways

Re: Did He do a good job?

Post by Sideways »

Hmm, there are infinite ways to answer your question. I wonder what we would do all day if we had no problems

Sue
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Post by Karren B »

Me thinks someone is bored?????????

Run out of ironing then take that board and hit the surf down south! (more than one way to use an ironing board Sue).
xx
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Karren B wrote:Me thinks someone is bored?????????
by jove, you got that right, karren. it's friday night, looks like somebody popped into the off licence on the way home from work. he's going to be nursing a real humdinger of a headache when he sobers up.
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

Well.......... after 13 fruitful years of pondering upon this insightful, alphabetic, collection of verbage coupled with pontification, I can say that all things being equal, I still don't know, and what's more I couldn't give a sh...(I'm much older now, so can say things like sh...)
Hi lizzie, how are yer? ;-)
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Post by Karren B »

Love the 'Don't give a shit' attitude Byron... I think that is one of the requirements round here!

Hi G,

I think Sideways is teetotal so not sure what her excuse is?
The problem with being teetotal is when you wake up in the morning that's the best you are going to feel all day... :D
Merry Christmas G.
XXXX
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
Byron

Post by Byron »

I now "wear purple." :)

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”