Fake News

This is for your own works!!!
solongleonard

Fake News

Post by solongleonard »

When my parents called me solongleonard they would have been surprised to know that only 74 years later some immature men, sad stalkers, adopted a number of silly identities, and did so with bad intentions . It is quite a dilemma for these Losers. They wish not to entertain others, but to inflict minor, little , harm on their target They need the attention and a confession would provide so much. There’s one such Loser with no beauty alongside. A few of us know about him and we laugh at him. He pollutes this forum. As a group we could even comfort him through his struggles with his mental health. Against this, he would be exposed and would likely lose the pay-off of his secret sniggering. I imagine that he can’t resolve this dilemma. As a coward he is unlikely to have the courage to apologise openly for his conduct. Whether he is ready now to admit his guilt is doubtful. Either way he is exposed as a very troubled man, perhaps excited by his petty power.

Friends, what do you think this intellectually challenged “man” should do, Confess? There’s nothing in it for him. He’s Dan if he does, and he’s Dan if he doesn’t
solongleonard

Dan you worry about a thing

Post by solongleonard »

solongleonard wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:37 am When my parents called me solongleonard they would have been surprised to know that only 74 years later some immature men, sad stalkers, adopted a number of silly identities, and did so with bad intentions . It is quite a dilemma for these Losers. They wish not to entertain others, but to inflict minor, little , harm on their target They need the attention and a confession would provide so much. There’s one such Loser with no beauty alongside. A few of us know about him and we laugh at him. He pollutes this forum. As a group we could even comfort him through his struggles with his mental health. Against this, he would be exposed and would likely lose the pay-off of his secret sniggering. I imagine that he can’t resolve this dilemma. As a coward he is unlikely to have the courage to apologise openly for his conduct. Whether he is ready now to admit his guilt is doubtful. Either way he is exposed as a very troubled man, perhaps excited by his petty power.

Friends, what do you think this intellectually challenged “man” should do, Confess? There’s nothing in it for him. He’s Dan if he does, and he’s Dan if he doesn’t
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
solongleonard

Re: Dan you worry about a thing

Post by solongleonard »

Oooi
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Re: Fake News

Post by LisaLCFan »

I thought you were off eating lettuce at a funny-farm for a week. Have you escaped?
solongleonard

Dan’t you Worry about a Thing

Post by solongleonard »

Dan me to the end of love
solongleonard

Re: Fake Poos

Post by solongleonard »

I remember your smell
from your cheap creep Motel
You were stalking me
so brave and such sweat
Inside you head
was a ton load of lead
By your shoes is a pool of your wet

You got the wees, didn’t you, baby?
you weed all over your shoes
You weed you, then you peed you
you peed you, then you weed you
You weren’t happy
you soiled your nappy
All of your pissing around
LisaLCFan

Re: Breaking News of Breaking Down

Post by LisaLCFan »

In another thread, solongleonard informed us of his plans:
solongleonard wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:45 pm Tomorrow, I am going to a Health Farm for a week. In previous years when I have reached "breaking point" I have escaped to Tenerife or Malta. This time, it's to Hertfordshire down the read. Lettuce Leaves -here I come!...

I am sad to report, fellow forumites, that it appears that our dear Solong waited a bit too long for that trip to the "Health Farm" -- he has clearly ventured well past "breaking point", poor old chap.

All we can do is hope that he finds the help he needs and that he will eventually make a full recovery.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

solongleonard wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:39 pm I remember your smell
from your cheap creep Motel
You were stalking me
so brave and such sweat
Inside you head
was a ton load of lead
By your shoes is a pool of your wet

You got the wees, didn’t you, baby?
you weed all over your shoes
You weed you, then you peed you
you peed you, then you weed you
You weren’t happy
you soiled your nappy
All of your pissing around
I think this is an example of second person point of view, when the writer uses “you” as the main character in a piece of doggerel.
So, Solong has at last started to commence on the beginning of his/her autobiography. Hopefully it will take it a very Sewlong time to complete him/her.

Alan
Too much Leonard Cohen is never enough.
London 1972, Adelaide 1980, 1985, 2009
Sydney 2010; Adelaide 2010
Sydney 2013 X2; Melbourne 2013; Adelaide 2013
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

that's nice, i liked reading all this, but what i really wanted to say is that tomorrow a gang of us are spending the day on lille kalvøy (little calf island). it's not far from where i live, just a very short boat ride. i have never been there before because i like shops best, but they said i have to go with them - people just like being with me and it's hard to say no. i said there's nothing there but they said there's a lot to see, they've already arranged for a lady to drop us off there in the morning and then come back and get us at six o'clock. i don't want to go, not at all. i looked on youtube and it looks awful, but they said come on, the forecast is sunny all day and you'll love it. i hate being in the sun. they said there's a place where we can eat dinner, there a kind of shop, we can pick blueberries, all manner of things. i don't think there's any cars even there, certainly no more than a handful of people living there, just a farmer and his wife i think. if there's one thing i can't stand it's being in nature, where nothing ever happens, you never meet anybody. who in their right mind would want to go to such a god-forsaken place stuck in the middle of a damned fjord! it's not right, but i just felt i ought to tell you where i'll be tomorrow, and i also needed to tell someone what's going on, the pitfalls of being popular and having a lot of friends that you don't want to disappoint.
https://youtu.be/5GVfn6XXi4U
yesterday i went to amfi moa, my favourite place in the whole world - i go there almost every day. there's lots of people, loads of cafes selling wonderful food. at jordbærpikene i had beef chilli con carne with extra avocado, grated cheese and carrots with a side dish of sweet potato pommes frites. after that i popped along to the 'funky frozen yoghurt' shop and sat and had organic french caramel yoghurt while watching everybody walking past. it's great, you can meet people, even strangers are chatty, go to the big library, wander around all the shops - i just love it there. when i come home i feel so full of energy and inspiration that i actually feel dizzy. i think i might switch this computer off and go there again right now. catch you later.
solongleonard

Re: Drama

Post by solongleonard »

I have always been a big fan of the Norwegian Amfi Theatre. It has always reminded me of Geoffrey’s head, a circular construction with a large open space in the middle.

For his next birthday, I am going to buy Mr Wren a cat. I have no idea of the cost of postage but I will send it First Class !!

I will pop over in the weeks before in order to cross Geoffrey’s fingers for the animal’s safe arrival. I will select the finner theline type so there should be no problem with sliding him through the letter-box opening at either end, both the head and the legs.

I have given this venture detailed thought. What more can I do!
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Arciom Nesterovich wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:29 am WTF????!!!!
We are members of an international health care organisaton whose mission is to find and eradicate logorrhea, which can be a devastating disease if left untreated. We use this forum as a training area to learn how to identify cases of logorrhea -- solongleonard and Geoffrey are two of our best teachers and practitioners in the field.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Lisa wrote "solong leonard is two of our best teachers and practitioners in the field.".

I'm going in a field
I'm going in a field
I'm going in a field to lie down

I'll lie beside the grass
I'll lie beside the grass
I'll lie beside the green grass

I'm going in a field
I'm going in a field
I'm going in a field to lie down

Yellow flower in the grass
Yellow flower in the grass

I'm going in a field
I'm going in a field
I'm going in a field to lie down

My lover's eyes are blue
I'm going in a field to lie down

Green grass, yellow flower, my lover's eyes are blue

"I'm going in a field"

Beautiful - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLnMV5A ... keyD.Sound

and

"Grass"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGx587i ... yatt-Topic
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Re: Fake Music

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:26 pm ...[vacuous lyrics and provided links to a bizarre performance of the song plus another totally pointless and rather irritating song]...
You never fail to astound me with your deplorable "taste" in lyrics and music. How do you find that rubbish (and why)? It is, I suppose, charming that you always manage to dredge up some musical detritus to fit the words of something that someone has written, but I think that one has to be completely stoned to enjoy that kind of "music" (speaking of grass...), or otherwise momentarily brain-dead.*

*I only say "momentarily" in reference to you, because aside from your highly questionable "taste" in "music", you have proven yourself to have a more-or-less well-functioning brain on other occasions. Pity that it fails you when it comes to the musical arts.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

oh dear, Ivor was a heart-warming eccentric. I don't think he made that famous Beatles LP Sleeve for nowt. If we met, and I threw off my shyness, I would explain Ivor to you (i.e. open that creaky mind of yours a bit more.) I mean "a bit" and you would be able to understand Ivor. Maybe a little, I like you lots but your reaction is immature and lazy.
LisaLCFan

Re: [edited for content]

Post by LisaLCFan »

To Michael,

Immature, lazy, creaky minded, and ignorant (as noted in your other post -- twice). Geez, man, why not tell me what you really think of me?

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”