Ruminations

This is for your own works!!!
Boss

Re: Boss is back

Post by Boss »

The English alphabet is composed of 26 letters. Two of these are female.

There are five vowels - a, e, i, o and u. But there is a sixth. Consider the words 'sky' and 'try'. The 'y' acts as a vowel. Incredibly, it also acts as a consonant as in the word 'yet'. The letter 'y' is female.

Of all the consonants one is peculiar - the 'w'. It is the only 3-syllable letter. Every other letter in the alphabet is of one syllable. 'w', ladies, is female. With words such as 'woman' and 'wife' how could it not be?

Now, there are two most important words or expressions - 'why' and 'YHWH'. Think very carefully.

And finally, why has our language developed such a word as 'EVEr'? In 1997, five years after Leonard's monumental 'The Future' album, Bob Dylan put out an album. Its title, 'Time Out of Mind'.

Where are we heading? As Leonard implies - it is written in the Scriptures.

In peace,
Boss

PS. Ladies, in the Hebrew alphabet the letter 'y' is signified by 'yod'. Unlike all other phallic Hebrew letters, 'yod' is very small - kind of like an apostrophe.

And of course, what does 'yod' rhyme with?

Seeya ;)

It is true, darling. As far as I can tell ;)
It is true, darling. As far as I can tell ;)
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Boss

Post by Boss »

She has been in control for 13,700,000,034 years, 5 months and 17 days.

Very soon She hands 'absolute control over every living soul' to Him.

images (65).jpeg
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Boss

Post by Boss »

Rituals & Laws

- under one year of age - baptism (full submersion)
- on a girl's 12th birthday she shall celebrate the ritual 'Water'
- on a boy's 13th birthday he shall celebrate the ritual 'Fire'
- there shall be no sex between girls and boys
- a girl becomes a woman at age 16
- a boy becomes a man at age 18
- only after one calendar month of being in a relationship can a man and a woman have sex.
- Covenant - there shall be NO intercourse outside of Marriage - EVER. This will ensure a new age of sanity sweeps across our tired, broken World
- with NO divorce, all of us, especially khildren, will gradually awaken to an age of harmony
- The Ten Commandments shall be honoured with the inclusion of two more :

* You shall honour your children
* You shall honour Messiah and Messias

Thus, they will forever be known as 'The Twelve Kommandments'

- suffice to say, abortion shall cease forevermore

The cornerstone of Society
The cornerstone of Society
Last edited by Boss on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boss

Post by Boss »

The worst day of my life?

The day my brother took his life in 13,700,000,000 (1986)

Mick
Mick
Boss

Post by Boss »

Conversions

As stated above 1986 was 13,700,000,000.

Thus, the constant is 14.

To convert any year just add 14.

- For anything including or past 1986 the last 3 digits gives the year:

eg. 1992 + 14 = 2006 ~ 13,700,000,006

- For anything before 1986 the last 3 digits gives the year:

eg. 1327 + 14 = 1341 ~ 13,699,999,341

- For anything before 986:

Yesh was born in 4BC so if you add 14 the year is 13,699,998,010 just as 2000 years later 1996 is 13,700,000,010 !

Muhammad's year of birth was 570. When you add the constant 14 it equals 584. Thus, he was born in 13,699,998,584.

In time, all dates will be converted to Universal Time...

Don't worry, we'll get the hang of it ;)

PS. Shorthand, today's date is 18/6/21. In Universal Time it is 18/6/'035.

Cheers,
Boss

Krishna
Krishna
Boss

Post by Boss »

The number 34 is curious.

My sister Esther died on the 3/4 - the 3rd of April 1977 on Pesach or Passover.

And my brother Michael was born on the 3/4. He turned 13 the day Esther died.

Jerusalem was won by Israel from Jordan on the 7/6/1967. I was created on this day as 40 weeks later I was born. 1967 is 13,699,999,981 in Universal Time.

So, what is 81? It is 3 to the power of 4 ;)

Have a peaceful weekend,
Adam

images (6).jpeg
images (6).jpeg (10.01 KiB) Viewed 1779 times
Last edited by Boss on Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boss

Post by Boss »

ON GOD

We refer to a great ocean liner or a nation in the feminine. We say, "The Titanic, she was an astonishing ship." Or, "Mongolia, she is not as well known as China." Likewise, I refer to G-d in the feminine.

Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad
Hear O Israel The Lord Our God The Lord Is One

The Shema is Judaism's most famous prayer. To the ancient Israelites G-d was male. About 3,000 years ago most cultures in the Middle East followed a female God. 'Nile', 'Tigris' and 'Euphrates' are female words.

The Shema states that G-d is ONE. The first three letters of 'Shema' are SHE.

Khasidism, the most Orthodox of all Jewish religion, refers to G-d as 'Hashem'. The word 'Hashem' has SHE in it.

In Judaism the dead inhabit a place called 'Sheol'. The word 'Sheol' has SHE in it.

On the first of Naphtali in the year 13,700,000,037 (1/10/2023) the female G-d will die completely.

On this day death will end. From the second of Naphtali 13,700,000,037 (2/10/2023) no human being will ever die again.

As Leonard so eloquently put it in 'Different Sides', the last song on 'Old Ideas', we here on Earth are TWO. It will remain so forever

There will be a God and a Goddess.

Humankind will have two prayers

The Hema

Hear O Earth The Lord Our God The Lord Is One

The Shema

Hear O Earth The Lordess Our Goddess The Lordess Is One

With regards to the Shema, my father used to recite it to each of his children at bedtime up until he left. I was about 10. I am positive Yosef (Joseph) would have done similar things with his young son Yeshu'a (Jesus).

In Peace,
Adam
Last edited by Boss on Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boss

Re: Ruminations

Post by Boss »

'The Last Temptation' is an historical novel written by Nikos Kazantzakis first published in its original Greek in 1952. On the 12th of August 1988 Martin Scorsese's film 'The Last Temptation' of Christ' was released in America. In late August 1988 I had my 'experience' and six hours later I was 'told'. In October of 1988 the film was released in Australia. I attempted to see this film at the Russell Street cinemas in the city but was dissuaded by Greek Orthodox Christians protesting at the door. Later on in that year, in Townsville actually, I bought the novel and read it avidly. I finally saw the movie on video in the privacy of my own home the following year.

What was so contentious about this splendid film, this film that so changed my life? Of course it was the idea that Jesus got off the cross before he died and hence lived a long life - marrying, having children and eventually being on his death bed at the time Jerusalem fell to Rome. This was his last temptation. At the very end he returns to the cross and dies.

After having read the book and seeing Willem Dafoe's wonderful portrayal of Jesus, I asked many questions and indeed researched much. I had to understand what happened after the cross. When Jesus was back, and Thomas touching his wounded hands is enough for me, I often wondered where did he then go? It is written he ascended to Heaven after forty days. I just couldn't believe this and still don't. He must have gone somewhere. Years later, after much consideration, it dawned on me. He left Israel.

How did he do it? The clue that clinched it for me was my beautiful little brother, Jeremy. He changed his given name to Jez. Thus, he became Jez Paul. Jez died of cancer in 2001 and ever since I've slept in 'Jez's' room.

Paul wasn't Saul, he was Jesus - not on the road to Damascus but on the road to Greece! He had to leave - Pilate and co. wanted him dead.

The first time the New Testament appeared in the world was in Greece. Jesus, in his 60's, wrote many 'books', of which Rome garnered the 27 we have in Christian Scripture today. In his 30's he was miraculous. Can you imagine the man with another thirty years experience? A genius. Surely, a man sent from God who married perfectly Hebrew and Greek wisdom to a tee.

Can you imagine being crucified? What your body would go through? In late August 1988 I died for a short time. About six hours later I was in immense pain, my heart was really in agony. Still, I was rewarded with a vision that lasted about forty seconds. After the cross Jesus was rewarded with a vision - it wasn't Paul, it was him. Like Leonard, I'm sure he too would have 'seen' into the future.

Golgotha was only the mid-point of his life, not the end.

He knew of this day and I thank him, now.

One more thing. Did he write in code or in parable? Did Nostradamus? Even Cohen? They had to ;)

Willem Dafoe playing Jesus
Willem Dafoe playing Jesus
Boss

Post by Boss »

Interesting.

Where did I first hear 'The Future' album? l was washing dishes in the kitchen of Kibbutz Gadot listening to my borrowed Walkman. The cassette was recorded for me by two lovely kibbutznik ladies.

The date was the 28th of December 1992. On this day The Goddess, The Lordess, Messias turned 12. She was in Kookaburra (formerly 'Australia').

When was 'The Future' - an album by Leonard Cohen - released? The 24th of November 1992. When did I leave for Israel? The 26th of November 1992 (Jerusalem Mean Time). Did I have any idea or notion about the content of this album when I arranged my trip? Absolutely not. I first learnt of it when the two kind kibbutznik ladies taped it for me.

Cheers 8)
Last edited by Boss on Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boss

Post by Boss »

THANK YOU

Over the course of 5 years so many linkages were made and very often broken. It was your job in a way to confuse me so I would end up here today.

ALL OF YOU were brilliant! I really mean it.

5 years ago I held onto a latent chauvinist mindset. I didn't respect women anywhere near enough. By your love, grace and persistence I gradually changed. You all had a hand in that and I will be forever grateful.

I am so sorry if I stood on your toes, if I hurt you along the way. Please know this - the friendships, the love we shared, will last eternally.

By deeper love now,
Adam x

images (77).jpeg
Last edited by Boss on Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boss

Post by Boss »

Hi.

Leonard Cohen wrote a song with Sharon Robinson about 'waiting for the miracle to come'.

Five years later he released 'The Great Event'.

What puzzles me is why nobody mentions this.

- - -

I've been back for about 3 weeks and have divulged too much information. I will rest now - just take a back seat for a bit.

I used to play Scrabble with Mum. In between putting down words I oftentimes would tell her, "The reason I'm doing all of this is for the six million and for Jez."

In peace,
Adam

Jez before his life was ravaged by neurofibromatosis
Jez before his life was ravaged by neurofibromatosis
Boss

Post by Boss »

Years move -
winter again.
Now there
is only you.
Unscramble
my days
all confused -
of nonsense.

Answer my
loneliness
thru' your
eyes, with
your smile.

It is you
my darling
among
the many.
There is
no one here
but you x
Boss

Post by Boss »

Virus

the virus rips
through our
culture
making redun-
dant all our
preconceptions
we rely now on
luck and guile

but that old
day of rich
versus poor
still rages
in our streets
our media
and souls -
unabated

the panacea?
it comes from
on high
at the end or
beginning
depending
on your
perspective
Boss

Post by Boss »

ECT

'Just a little sting' -
he put it in a thick
vein close to my
extended knuckle.
All unconscious
in three seconds.
They passed an
electric current
thru' my brain to
collect my thoughts.

I escape here in '93
because The Future
is not compliant -
I cannot rescue
cheerfulness from
a God damned thing.

Then I meet you
Boss

Post by Boss »

Two Men

You wrote a book
of poems
You dedicate one
to me:
'You May Disagree'
- to my son Adam

I take a leaf out of
your book and tell
you I read my poem:
'I Want To Fight'
on Triple R at 2 am

so I could be alone

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”