Ation, I won the contest

This is for your own works!!!
solongleonard

Ation, I won the contest

Post by solongleonard »

I decided to share on Linked In my non-experience of getting vaccinated last Saturday. Having recently mentioned that I had been called in to be given Covid, I recounted the non-Story as follows There is a word limit for a post on Linked In. Here it be. I edited once and if I have motivation one day I will craft it to add 2 or 3 more "nation" words. It was easy stuff (and nonsense).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All a miscalculation. My NHS text invitation wasn't to give me Covid, but to save me. At the N8 Health Centre for only 3 minutes today, no procrastination, my postvaccination prognostication, not an idle idealisation, nor over-speculation, but more an etherealisation, an act of demystification. Whatever your personal rationalisation, my recommendation is to avoid hospitalisation. This is important so my presentation is an adaptation of simplification, but with no inclination to infantilisation.

I assume intensification of your concentration, and I assume tip-top education not a tik-tok hallucination, but if you still don't understand, just seek clarification at your nearest bus or train station.

The Nurse and I now plan a vacation. Together for 3 minutes and not a single (major) argumentation, so I have the anticipation of less separation and isolation, but a replication of a new Bubble Nation and, with the right stimulation, I have an expectation of a growing familiarisation and authorisation of adding to the population.

PS there is now a Hollywood evaluation of this Real-Life recitation and, in my modest estimation, and with proper visualisation- I see an Oscar-winning animation.

#nurse #health #covid #wellbeing #sausage #Johnson #free money #selfbasting
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Re: Ation, I won the contest

Post by Geoffrey »

judging from the hits this section receives, one may be excused for feeling that jarkko's wonderful cyber monument to the work of leonard cohen has been hijacked by three exceptional luminaries. for here we have a titled canadian academic, a leading british defence lawyer and an artistic genius all under one roof. unless i am seriously mistaken, history is being made right here, a holy trinity of brainpower, witticism and creativity destined to go down in the annals of internet history as a pinnacle of intelligent human interaction that will be studied for many generations to come. now, must continue building the lego monstertruck that's on the table - over 50 pieces!
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

solongleonard wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:34 am I decided to share on Linked In my non-experience of getting vaccinated last Saturday. Having recently mentioned that I had been called in to be given Covid, I recounted the non-Story as follows There is a word limit for a post on Linked In. Here it be. I edited once and if I have motivation one day I will craft it to add 2 or 3 more "ation" words. It was easy stuff (and nonsense).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All a miscalculation. My NHS text invitation wasn't to give me Covid, but to save me. At the N8 Health Centre for only 3 minutes today, no procrastination, my postvaccination prognostication, not an idle idealisation, nor over-speculation, but more an etherealisation, an act of demystification. Whatever your personal rationalisation, my recommendation is to avoid hospitalisation. This is important so my presentation is an adaptation of simplification, but with no inclination to infantilisation.

I assume intensification of your concentration, and I assume tip-top education not a tik-tok hallucination, but if you still don't understand, just seek clarification at your nearest bus or train station.

The Nurse and I now plan a vacation. Together for 3 minutes and not a single (major) argumentation, so I have the anticipation of less separation and isolation, but a replication of a new Bubble Nation and, with the right stimulation, I have an expectation of a growing familiarisation and authorisation of adding to the population.

PS there is now a Hollywood evaluation of this Real-Life recitation and, in my modest estimation, and with proper visualisation- I see an Oscar-winning animation.

THEY MUST LEAD
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

solongleonard wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:34 am I decided to share on Linked In my non-experience of getting vaccinated last Saturday. Having recently mentioned that I had been called in to be given Covid, I recounted the non-Story as follows There is a word limit for a post on Linked In. Here it be. I edited once and if I have motivation one day I will craft it to add 2 or 3 more "ation" words. It was easy stuff (and nonsense).

THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:34 am I decided to share on Linked In my non-experience of getting vaccinated last Saturday...

It is with no hesitation that I express my appreciation and great adulation for this bit of jollification.  It is an inspiration, spawning elation over its creation.  Despite the temptation, and after much consideration, I've decided that any attempt at emulation would be a mere fabrication, a poor derivation of your innovation in narration.

P.S. What's with the duplication?
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Geoffrey wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:30 am ...unless i am seriously mistaken, history is being made right here, a holy trinity of brainpower, witticism and creativity destined to go down in the annals of internet history as a pinnacle of intelligent human interaction that will be studied for many generations to come...

That's quite the proclamation! :)
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

LisaLCFan wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:48 pm That's quite the proclamation! :)
well, perhaps a little self-aggrandizement may be forgiven if used in a jocular setting. speaking for myself, despite all the grandiose theatrics a poor wannabe such as yours truly might exhibit, nothing can shine like the authentic brilliance and courage of someone who's frailty can move others to tears.
https://youtu.be/XGNtxG3HfPY
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Geoffrey wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:53 am ...well, perhaps a little self-aggrandizement may be forgiven if used in a jocular setting...

Of course -- the bit about the Lego was a nice touch! :D

Geoffrey wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:53 am ...nothing can shine like the authentic brilliance and courage of someone who's frailty can move others to tears.
https://youtu.be/XGNtxG3HfPY

Beautiful!

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”