Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

This is for your own works!!!
Post Reply
lazariuk
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 am
Location: Vancouver

Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

Post by lazariuk » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:04 pm

black and blue and
expecting you
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
User avatar
Geoffrey
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 am

Re: Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:13 am

lazariuk wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:04 pm
black and blue and
expecting you
dear longtime friend jack. you seem at the present time to have a need for contact. i hope to be around a little more now. can't guarantee there will always be a response, but i read what you write, and it is encouraging to know you are active on the internet. i love discussions, especially when they twist and turn, and you are good at that. have just arrived home. if i get time i will drop in, but there is just so much going on that things i like doing often become neglected.

stay safe meanwhile, and please do not let a lack of response to your messages stop you from continuing. you have a special personality, a little eccentric i dare say, but i know you to have a warm heart. i think you are liked by many :-)
solongleonard
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

Re: Climbing on an ant’s shoulder to sashay

Post by solongleonard » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:30 am

Dear Geoffrey, welcome back, although once again you have ruined my no Jack preference by quoting a snippet of his latest opus. I have no doubt his full post was his stereotypical eccentric overlong ego ride full of complex twists and anti-twists, just like he did last summer, like he did last year. I expect he went round 'n around 'n up 'n down. And his audience (Sid & Doris Bonkers) must have thought "here we go again". Perhaps they even pondered "is it a bird, is it a plane? " and then confidently they realised "no, it's the twister".

Anyway, I loved the way you teased him and I admire your ability to feign interest in him and his writing. It is such a very kind gesture by you towards someone who is struggling so much.


solongleonard


black and blue and
expecting you

dear longtime friend jack. you seem at the present time to have a need for contact. i hope to be around a little more now. can't guarantee there will always be a response, but i read what you write, and it is encouraging to know you are active on the internet. i love discussions, especially when they twist and turn, and you are good at that. have just arrived home. if i get time i will drop in, but there is just so much going on that things i like doing often become neglected.

stay safe meanwhile, and please do not let a lack of response to your messages stop you from continuing. you have a special personality, a little eccentric i dare say, but i know you to have a warm heart. i think you are licked by many :-)
User avatar
Geoffrey
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 am

Re: Climbing on an ant’s shoulder to sashay

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:23 am

solongleonard wrote:
>Dear Geoffrey, welcome back, although once again you have ruined my no Jack preference by quoting a snippet of his latest opus. I have no doubt his full post was his stereotypical eccentric overlong ego ride full of complex twists and anti-twists, just like he did last summer, like he did last year. I expect he went round 'n around 'n up 'n down. And his audience (Sid & Doris Bonkers) must have thought "here we go again". Perhaps they even pondered "is it a bird, is it a plane? " and then confidently they realised "no, it's the twister".
>
>Anyway, I loved the way you teased him and I admire your ability to feign interest in him and his writing. It is such a very kind gesture by you towards someone who is struggling so much.

that's nice, mike, but i just stopped by while unpacking my suitcase and wanted to show you something. just look at this chain someone gave to me, i don't think it's gold, but it was a beautiful gift that i will treasure.
chain.jpg
lazariuk
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

Post by lazariuk » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 am

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:13 am
dear longtime friend jack. you seem at the present time to have a need for contact.
like it must be for you, this place is a very small part of my cosmology and since the other places are filled with contact I expect the same to happen here after all it’s sure to happen because I’m aaah how can I say it? Yeah that’s it. I’m black and blue.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
solongleonard
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 am
Location: Just ice round the shoulder

Re: Climbing on an ant’s shoulder to sashay

Post by solongleonard » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:23 am

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:23 am
solongleonard wrote:
>Dear Geoffrey, welcome back, although once again you have ruined my no Jack preference by quoting a snippet of his latest opus. I have no doubt his full post was his stereotypical eccentric overlong ego ride full of complex twists and anti-twists, just like he did last summer, like he did last year. I expect he went round 'n around 'n up 'n down. And his audience (Sid & Doris Bonkers) must have thought "here we go again". Perhaps they even pondered "is it a bird, is it a plane? " and then confidently they realised "no, it's the twister".
>
>Anyway, I loved the way you teased him and I admire your ability to feign interest in him and his writing. It is such a very kind gesture by you towards someone who is struggling so much.

that's nice, mike, but i just stopped by while unpacking my suitcase and wanted to show you something. just look at this chain someone gave to me, i don't think it's gold, but it was a beautiful gift that i will treasure.
chain.jpg


that's the most beautiful gift, you are lucky to have that. Happy New Year


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4RcAReHcVY
lazariuk
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Climbing on an ant’s shoulder to sashay

Post by lazariuk » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:23 am
just look at this chain someone gave to me
I looked at it and I think it had an influence on my dream this morning before I woke.
It concerned that rectangular piece to the viewers right. I have no idea what that is but in my dream two men had been joined around such a figure where one had offered his right hand and the other was holding that right hand with his left against what seemed like a rectangular pillar, then with his right hand he was punching the other man. Since the other man was right handed he couldn’t do a very good job of fighting back and was taking quite a beating. He didn’t have much of a choice and kept taking the beating but he did have the choice of what he was taking the beating for. I followed him in my dream and saw a woman who in the past he had taken a bit of an advantage of. When she saw how beaten he was she seemed satisfied that he got what he had coming and it seemed that she was also happy for another reason as those around her were planning her wedding. I kept following the beaten man and saw him take many twists and turns finding his way through a complicated maze and saw him finally find a way out that he had never found before.
I don’t know who that man was. I do have a way in dreams to find out if someone is me but I keep that in a box marked “ for emergency use only” There didn’t seem to be any emergency. I do wonder who those people are and also what might be the fate of the one doing the punching.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
User avatar
Geoffrey
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 am

Re: Climbing on an ant’s shoulder to sashay

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:23 pm

i am in the back seat of a car going thru mountains near åndalsnes. icy roads. abdullah is driving. sadek has broken his achilles heel. it is scary and dark. i will be glad to get home.
lazariuk
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

Post by lazariuk » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:45 am

Geoffrey wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:13 am
i know you to have a warm heart.
What that brings to mind is something Leonard said about those fumbling with their candles among the furnaces of the Lord.
Fortunately for me I have a thousand years to turn my warm heart into a furnace. I am sure it is not the same for some others.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
lazariuk
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

Post by lazariuk » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:45 pm

Even that giant one eyed midget was last seen sworn to uphold the rules of God when he can be handing them out.
It’s not up and down. It’s in and out. How else can it be eternal?
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
lazariuk
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Climbing on a giant’s shoulder to say

Post by lazariuk » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:05 am

Mind you, now that I’ve thought about it some more he did pluck Out someone’s beard and blew it In their face. I expect that he did that with his back to the sun.
Everything being said to you is true; Imagine of what it is true.
Post Reply

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”